or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

46/46 = 92 at Pebble Creek Golf Club n Tampa
88 at Babe Zaharias GC in Tampa
Well, I changed last year from Nike to Cobra......   Driver: Cobra Bio Cell w/Project Xv 5.5 shaft Backup Driver: Powerbilt Air Force One, 10.5* with Project X 5.0 graphite shaft Fairway: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 & 5-7 Woods w/Project Xv 5.5 shaft Hybrids: Cobra Bio Cell 2-3 Hybrid w/Cobra Bio Cell regular shaft Irons: Cobra Bio Cell 4 thru GW with Dynalite 85s steel shafts.... Wedges: Cobra Bio Cell AW & SW with Dynalite 85 stiff shaft Putter: Nike Method Drone 33"
86 yesterday at Babe Zaharias GC in Tampa.   Was reviewing a new Lamkin Putter Grip, so I put it on my Slotline Inertial putter (I won in the early 1980's).   I 3 putted twice on the first nine.....seems that slotline is much lighter than my regular putter.
A 25 lb Turkey!
Thanks all for your sentiments.  Rainey was a great friend and was on top of his game lately...something all of us would like to be when it's our time.  Be safe and if you are experiencing issues like acid reflux, please consult your doctor.  It appears some of the heart attack warning signs can be misconstrued as acid reflux issues. Rainey had an appt scheduled for next week.
Took the day off to play at Babe Zaharias GC with the Tuesday Game.....hoping to get a round in with the rain....Not only did we have to cancel the game, but the guy who runs the Tuesday Game passed away last night. Rainey has been a great friend for the past 12 years....and he will surely be missed. Not only did he keep the books for the Tuesday game, but he was one of our officers for the Pebble Creek Golf Ass'n and instrumental in putting together the formula we use to...
47/50, 97 Saturday and 38/45 83 today on same course ....Pebble Creek GC Tampa
45/43, 88 on Saturday and 42/50, 92 on Sunday, both at Pebble Creek Golf Club in Tampa
I got a dozen of the MG C4 Tours......made by Master Grip (glove company)......it performs just like a Pro V1, but only costs $20/dozen......