or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

45/43, 88 on Saturday and 42/50, 92 on Sunday, both at Pebble Creek Golf Club in Tampa
I got a dozen of the MG C4 Tours......made by Master Grip (glove company)......it performs just like a Pro V1, but only costs $20/dozen......
Yesterday I shot 44/44,88 then today I shot 47/47,94.....both rounds at Pebble Creek GC in Tampa.
PGA Tour Radio - Fairways of Life with Matt Adams
Lately, I have experimented with alternatives........I really like the mg C4 from Master Grip @ $20/dozen.   I have also tried the Kick X Tour Z ball @ $40/doz.   Both are excellent balls with the Kick X stopping on the greens much quicker.   I have also played the Srixon Z star and Bridgestone B330RXS....these are also great performing golfballs, but at a higher price.   Next up, I will be trying the Gamer Tour.....played the Gamer a few years ago and liked...
I recently ordered the MG C4 , a urethane ball made by Master Grip, and for only $20/dozen performs just like a Pro V1.   I also ordered the Kick X Tour ball, also urethane cover.  It also performed like a Pro V1, but at $40/dozen.  It seems to have more bite though.   Been playing the Bridgestone B330x and Srixon Z star......both have adequate distance and a little bite around the green.
40/46, 86 yesterday at Quail Hollow Golf in Tampa
Played 5 times last week at Hilton Head.....shipyard twice, Port Royal twice(Planters Row & Barony) then finished at The Golden Bear.....scores were 86, 89, 90, 92 & 92 Enjoyed it so much I am acquiring a timeshare. Met a lady that has had a timeshare there for 19 years and is selling it to me for less than$500. We inspected it and found it to be very nice, just 4 blocks from the beach at Coligny. That means I'll be going back for years to come. It will be quite awhile...
44/40, 84 at Shipyard in Hilton Head.
46/45,92 at Port Royal Barony course at Hilton Head.