or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7P8mwWn-dY
Definitely go with the #4 Hybrid.........at 23* you can use it for approaches from 175 to 190 yds or you can use it to get out from under the trees.
My Fav alltime is the Supergroup, CSNY....although shortlived with Neil Young, their harmony was unsurpassed.   BTW, for my 64th birthday, I received the CSNY 1974 box set...3 CD's, 1 DVD & a book.  All the tracks are from their 1974 Tour.
CSNY1974 I got the box set for my Birthday(Dec 25).....so far it's terrific. They are my fav supergroup of all time.
What end of year sales? I see the same discounts today that were available last Spring.
45/46=91 at Rolling Oaks at World Woods today.
46/46 = 92 at Pebble Creek Golf Club n Tampa
88 at Babe Zaharias GC in Tampa
Well, I changed last year from Nike to Cobra......   Driver: Cobra Bio Cell w/Project Xv 5.5 shaft Backup Driver: Powerbilt Air Force One, 10.5* with Project X 5.0 graphite shaft Fairway: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 & 5-7 Woods w/Project Xv 5.5 shaft Hybrids: Cobra Bio Cell 2-3 Hybrid w/Cobra Bio Cell regular shaft Irons: Cobra Bio Cell 4 thru GW with Dynalite 85s steel shafts.... Wedges: Cobra Bio Cell AW & SW with Dynalite 85 stiff shaft Putter: Nike Method Drone 33"
86 yesterday at Babe Zaharias GC in Tampa.   Was reviewing a new Lamkin Putter Grip, so I put it on my Slotline Inertial putter (I won in the early 1980's).   I 3 putted twice on the first nine.....seems that slotline is much lighter than my regular putter.