or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

Gotta be my Wilson "Original R90" sand wedge.  I won it in the 1980's in a tournament and it is still in my bag.  I took it out for about 10 years, but put it back in two months ago.
Just listening on my ipad to the PGA App........they were saying that there is definitely a difference how they mow the fairways.... At August they mow them Green to Tee whereas for the PGA, they mowed them Tee to Green. This most definitely will have an effect on play.
Horrible round at Babe Zaharias in Tampa....shot a 44/47,91
A Horrible 95.....just could not get my mind into the game
41/43=84 at Babe Zaharias Golf Club in Tampa.......had a Birdie on #11.
At Pebble Creek FC in Tsmpa.... Sat: 44/48=92 Sun: 41/48=89 Just can't seem to keep it together on the back nine.
Two Nike golf caps ( 1 White & 1 Blue) at the University of Kentucky courses in Lexington, KY.....cost = $43
41/48=89 at Pebble Creek GC in Tampa......just couldn't keep it together on the back.
I agree.....when I catch myself pulling the driver left, I slow down the take away and it seems to straighten out.
I got 2 two valley sample sleeves from Dick's a few weeks ago and have played several rounds with them.....I got the SR2..... Good distance off the drive, nice soft landing on the greens. If I did not already have a sh$@ load of golf balls waiting to be used, I might switch and buy some.