or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

20 yards.......50* SCOR 30-50 yards...54* SCOR unless over bunker then 57* SCOR 60 yards ......57* SCOR
My club in Tampa FL:     Sister club in Tarpon Springs:     and also:  
Call the at 1-800-275-1100 or go to www.mggolf.com   They may service the UK.
I bought the MG Golf's new Laser Rangefinder last week. see it at http://www.mggolf.com/gps_rf.asp?ru=1%20target= The cost was only $149.95 with free shipping and I got it within a week.     I took it out for a spin on Tuesday and shot the pins (it has a Pinseeker tech), then I looked at my Garmin G^ to compare and they were both spot on.   The M400 does not break your piggy bank, is very compact and is very accurate.   If you are looking to step up your game...
I shot 43/40=83 on Tuesday at Silverado GC in Z-hills FL.   We played there because it was the only course that wasn't cart path only.  And let me tell you, the course was in terrific shape.  I was striking the ball well and my ball never saw a bunker(there were plaenty of them).  I lost a ball on #1 then went O.B. on #7.....other than that I was in the fairway all day.
Have not had a complete round in over three weeks.   Three weeks ago the game was cancelled due to very bad weather. Last two Saturday games have been rained out after 11 holes then after 14 holes. The course was closed both days after the mid morning rain.    We have had over 20" in the last 18 days.......Last Tuesday's Game was cancelled ad the course was closed...You could tee off on the Par 3 #8 hole but you could not get to the green!   Life is miserable right now...
It depends on where you live......if you google golf discounts I am sure you will discover some other programs in your area.   In Tampa, we also use TeeTimesTampaBay.com
The Cleveland VAS's definitely get my vote.
Try the SCOR wedges.  They have a "V sole" that keeps you from digging a hole in the fairway.   I have a 57* and get 61-70 yds out of a full swing.  Currently, the last available SCOR's are on ebay for aboyt $70 apiece.  This is because they now make the new Ben Hogan irons and wedges...
That's what I do.......I have the Bio Cell 2-3 currently set at 19*.  It goes the 180 -190 distance and is very serviceable when unde the trees.