or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

According to Taylormade, as can be seen if you select the link I poted earlier.....   TaylorMade engineers have designed a radically new ball for competitive mid-handicappers who need more approach-shot spin. Project (a) is long off every club and feels great. Best, it helps you generate the extra spin you need to stop the ball closer to the hole, leaving you shorter putts to promote lower scores. Project (a)'s game-changing spin comes from SOFT TECH™. TaylorMade's new...
Why can you get a graphite driver shaft for $50 or $350? Is there really that much difference in their mfg and performance?
My Gamers are:   Maxfli U2 & U4.......they are straight, long and have Urethane covers usally at $10 to $20/doz when on sale @ Dick's only   Bridgestone e6......straight and pretty long, but roll on the greens @ $23/doz   Bridgestone B330RX/B330RXS .....straight long and stop on the greens, but $45/doz
I have a handicap of 19 and have been playing Maxfli U2's for $20/dozen but got them 1/2 price just before christmas...They are a 2 piece with Urethane cover. Good distance with the ability to stop on the green.   I also have been playing the Bridgestone e6 which provides for straight drives and reasonable stopping on soft greens. I shot a 77 with these two weeks ago on a short course (5,700 yds)   I tried the Bridgestone B330RX & B330RXS this weekend.....Still great...
How's this? Griffin Gate is a terrific course....played there years ago.   Lexington Golf Driving Range Facilities Tee It Up Driving Range 40 practice tees 4400 Athens Boonesboro Rd  Lexington, KY 40509-9488 (859) 263-2152  0 miles from center of Lexington . Whitehaven Golf Range 45 practice tees 100 Yorkshire Blvd  Lexington, KY 40509-1807 (859) 263-5310  2 miles from center of Lexington . Man O War Golf Learning Ctr. 130 practice tees 2901 Parkers Mill...
You were selected to receive a free sleeve of our new Project (a) Golf Balls, the #1 Amateur Ball at the 2014 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. You can expect them to arrive in the next 2-3 weeks. When you get them, we suggest that you take them out on course and test them from 30-60 yards. Notice how the ball reacts when it lands and you'll discover why Project (a) was the choice of 83 Amateurs in the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am including the eventual winner. We...
On Netflix..........Hack   Terrific TV Series about a cop that got caught with his fingers in the till, now drives a Cab and constantly helps others.
I posted a review.......pick me for the new Big Bertha Driver!....LOL
After shooting in the mid 90's for the past three months, I played hooky yesterday and played at Babe Zahairias GC in Tampa.....shot a 38/39 = 77...3 Birdies, 8 Pars, 6 Bogeys & 1 Double Bogey.   Currently, WITB: Nike Covert Driver(adjusted to 12.5 left) with KuroKage Regular shaft; Nike Covert 3 wood with KuroKage Regular shaft; Callaway FT-iz 3 & 4 Hybrids with stiff shafts; Mizuno JPX800 HD 4 - AW irons with Dynalite R300 steel shafts; Mizuno MP-T11 SW & 33" Nike...
Maxfli has been making golfballs for 90 years......now, even thought they are owned by Dick's Sporting Goods, they are quality golfballs......The U2 is a 2 piece ball with a urethane cover.  It has the distance needed and will stop on the green....and best of all, they are $20/dozen......and sometimes you can get them for $10/dozen.