or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

You can ship them to me in FL.......I just finished a review of Bridgestones
I found one last week.....looks like a one hit wonder....no marks on it.  Will probably try it out soon. You are right smebiker, at $19/dozen they will be a terrific deal.
Looks like there were 7.
Hey Joe,   Don't look at the scorecard, just record your score for each hole and move forward.  The worst enemy of every golfer is the 6 inches between his ears.
Thanks guys, I'll pass on the info to my Saturday League (80 members), cause our greens get a bit soggy in the rainy season.
Been busy with other reviews......will give them a try soon
I have the Covert 1.0 driver, 15* 3 Wood & 5 Hybrid......All hit very straight.......keeping me in the fairway.
Please pick me......need the Nike balls to go with my Nike Covert
@ Edwin Watts Going Out of business sale in Tampa.....total cost $129 + tx   - FootJoy Dryjoy Tours - FootJoy BOA Contours - 2 packs of Wooden Tees; 2 1/4 & 2 3/4 - 1 pack of softspikes - 1 Lamkin 3GEN grip
Today was one of those rare days, I played the new Cobra Bio Cell irons w/ Dynalite 85 s shafts.....set to 1.5 * Flat. I shot an 88 at the same course that I had been shooting mid 90's.I started on #17(shotgun start) my drive was down the middle of the Par 5. Instead of pulling my 3 wood, I decided to pull the Cobra Bio Cell 4 iron. I butted a sweet shot to just inside the 150 down the middle of the fairway. The real interesting point is the shafts are Stiff. I normally...