or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

You may be able to trade them in on a different set. You may be a candidate for graphite shafts.
Hey Cheap Trip, Did you pay any attention to the shaft? Possibly you went too stiff on the new irons, yielding shorter distances.
Great point Billy Z, When I was a 10 Hcp, it made a lot of difference. Now 15 yrs after my wrist injury, I am a 15 to 19 Hcp so I a more concerned about hitting the green or getting close so I can run a pitch shot, or playing a high Flop over a bunker. I mostly use low comp balls that reduce the driver spin and get me more distance.
Thanks flops tear, I have not yet tried the U6 or the U3 yet..........but I will!
Gods point k-troop, as a Titleist ball tester, I get a sleeve to test every October. It seems that they do change the design a bit every year, but they alternate years with the NXT & DT Solo one year then the ProV1 & ProV1x the next.
The RZN's will go great with my Covert Driver and 3 wood...even my Nike Method Drone putter.
At the Edwin watts going out of business store in Tampa,  I picked up 4 Bionic Golf Gloves, total cost was $51.  At $25 each normally, that's a good buy.   I use them as my arthritic fingers need the help. The leather is thicker and the pads keep me from having to squeeze tighter.
Congrats teamroper60!   fairways & greens to ya!
If you have a Dick's close by, you may want to try the Maxfli line of golfballs.  The U2/U3/U4/U6 line are all urethane covers for good touch around the greens.......and, speaking of green, they usually put them on sale.  I have gotten the U2's for $10/doz and the U4x's for $20/doz.  Just recently they had the U3's for $15/dozen.   At those prices they are an exceptional deal!
Been gaming the Bridgestone e6 and Maxfli U4x's   Just got a dozen each of the Bridgestone B330RX & RXS.........they are definitely a terrific ball for one with a slower swing speed ....like me. Not sure if I'll continue with them as they are $45/dozen.