or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

Thanks uttexas, I've been researching grips lately as well..... I have arthitis and a Cadet medium grip.....I play in Florida year round..... I have the golf pride New Decade std grip on several clubs, but recently changed my driver to the golf pride New Decade Midsize grip.....looks funny, but seems to work well. I also have chosen the Lamkin Performance Plus with 3Gen Midsize as a viable alternative. My irons are only 3 months old, but am going to try the Lamkins on...
I am a golf clubaholic..........I know, because my wife said so! I also have a small collection of shipping boxes for clubs that I have won on ebay. I ship them to my office so she won't know. I figure there are a lot of "worse" things out there I could be doing but don't.
shooting in low 80's........shot a 77 today.....my 3rd round with one Gamer V2. My friend uses the TP Reds, when he can find them.....low spin....he has a bad fade...it does not fade as much as other balls.
Hey guys......I'm from Frankfort......grew up playing Juniper Hills. I now live in Wesley Chapel, FL (since 1987) where I can play every week. I run a game at Pebble Creek in Tampa (8 miles from my house). We average about 30 guys each week with about 60 guys total. In 1998 I shattered my left wrist....Dr said no more bicycle racing or golf....I convinced him to redo my left wrist as it was one inch shorter than my right, so He took an inch from my hip and put it in...
On Saturday, i shot an 85 at my home course...Pebble Creek. Today, I shot a 77 at Babe Zaharius in Tampa....First time under since 1987!
Try the Gamer V2....I got a 15 ball pack @ Golfsmith last month and played them during a 4 day 22 man golf outing in Sebring....2 rounds per day....I won enough money to pay for my trip. Shooting in the mid 80's now.....and they respond around the greens!
I live in Florida and play year round....the Golf Pride New Decades have cord on half the grip.....they work well when it's humid or wet.
I wash mine with warm water & mild soap....this usually brings back the tackiness. The Golf Pride New Decade is a two compound grip....corded rubber on the lower & soft rubber on the upper......seems to work well when it is wet.
Went to Dick's today to get one for my Driver, as I have a scramble tomorrow. But they have not received the new Tour Wrap 2G's yet....settled on the white new decade midsaize.
Just put a white golf pride new decade grip on my driver. I got a midsize as I have arthritis in my fingers. The factory grip was fine (only three months old) but I thought the midsize may help....and I played in the rain Friday and didn't get good grip on the driver.