or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

I have a handicap of 19 and have been playing Maxfli U2's for $20/dozen but got them 1/2 price just before christmas...They are a 2 piece with Urethane cover. Good distance with the ability to stop on the green.   I also have been playing the Bridgestone e6 which provides for straight drives and reasonable stopping on soft greens. I shot a 77 with these two weeks ago on a short course (5,700 yds)   I tried the Bridgestone B330RX & B330RXS this weekend.....Still great...
How's this? Griffin Gate is a terrific course....played there years ago.   Lexington Golf Driving Range Facilities Tee It Up Driving Range 40 practice tees 4400 Athens Boonesboro Rd  Lexington, KY 40509-9488 (859) 263-2152  0 miles from center of Lexington . Whitehaven Golf Range 45 practice tees 100 Yorkshire Blvd  Lexington, KY 40509-1807 (859) 263-5310  2 miles from center of Lexington . Man O War Golf Learning Ctr. 130 practice tees 2901 Parkers Mill...
You were selected to receive a free sleeve of our new Project (a) Golf Balls, the #1 Amateur Ball at the 2014 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. You can expect them to arrive in the next 2-3 weeks. When you get them, we suggest that you take them out on course and test them from 30-60 yards. Notice how the ball reacts when it lands and you'll discover why Project (a) was the choice of 83 Amateurs in the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am including the eventual winner. We...
On Netflix..........Hack   Terrific TV Series about a cop that got caught with his fingers in the till, now drives a Cab and constantly helps others.
I posted a review.......pick me for the new Big Bertha Driver!....LOL
After shooting in the mid 90's for the past three months, I played hooky yesterday and played at Babe Zahairias GC in Tampa.....shot a 38/39 = 77...3 Birdies, 8 Pars, 6 Bogeys & 1 Double Bogey.   Currently, WITB: Nike Covert Driver(adjusted to 12.5 left) with KuroKage Regular shaft; Nike Covert 3 wood with KuroKage Regular shaft; Callaway FT-iz 3 & 4 Hybrids with stiff shafts; Mizuno JPX800 HD 4 - AW irons with Dynalite R300 steel shafts; Mizuno MP-T11 SW & 33" Nike...
Maxfli has been making golfballs for 90 years......now, even thought they are owned by Dick's Sporting Goods, they are quality golfballs......The U2 is a 2 piece ball with a urethane cover.  It has the distance needed and will stop on the green....and best of all, they are $20/dozen......and sometimes you can get them for $10/dozen.
Yellow Bridgestone e6's for $11.........had a $10 off coupon at Golfsmith
Thanks gfb, I was listening to classic vinyl on Sirius
Elton John.......Rocket Man!