or Connect

Posts by Fozcycle

On Netflix..........Hack   Terrific TV Series about a cop that got caught with his fingers in the till, now drives a Cab and constantly helps others.
I posted a review.......pick me for the new Big Bertha Driver!....LOL
After shooting in the mid 90's for the past three months, I played hooky yesterday and played at Babe Zahairias GC in Tampa.....shot a 38/39 = 77...3 Birdies, 8 Pars, 6 Bogeys & 1 Double Bogey.   Currently, WITB: Nike Covert Driver(adjusted to 12.5 left) with KuroKage Regular shaft; Nike Covert 3 wood with KuroKage Regular shaft; Callaway FT-iz 3 & 4 Hybrids with stiff shafts; Mizuno JPX800 HD 4 - AW irons with Dynalite R300 steel shafts; Mizuno MP-T11 SW & 33" Nike...
Maxfli has been making golfballs for 90 years......now, even thought they are owned by Dick's Sporting Goods, they are quality golfballs......The U2 is a 2 piece ball with a urethane cover.  It has the distance needed and will stop on the green....and best of all, they are $20/dozen......and sometimes you can get them for $10/dozen.
Yellow Bridgestone e6's for $11.........had a $10 off coupon at Golfsmith
Thanks gfb, I was listening to classic vinyl on Sirius
Elton John.......Rocket Man!
48 on the front nine at Remington Golf Club in Kissimmee and 44 on the front nine at Kissimmee Bay Golf Club just 1 mile away.  We were testing both courses as we have a Buddy Trip scheduled for mid June......24 golfers.  Courses were very different, one open with water and the other lined with Oak Trees.
Shot an 89 at the Babe Zaharias GC in Tampa
My Fav has got to be "TREME" on HBO, now in it's 4rth season.