or Connect

Posts by motsco

if I get jerky will they help?
I'm asking about the rubber thing on top of the putter :) why was the pistol grip invented? was it for a certain type of grip? why are fat grips popular? round grips?
funny. they are just jealous. I have to drive clients past a course daily, and the golfing ones always comment or shout something out the window.
your not missing much I'm sure you could youtube it. I like it. it is a nice change from the golf channel. some funny and entertaining stuff on back 9. it's more entertaining and fun then the golf channel but they have no content. it's repete repete repete. not in hd. Rashd's show is pretty entertaining. but it keeps being replayed. maybe in a year it could be better.
take your fixes to the course late in the day and test them. play three ball. it's better then the range.
ok after some practice and a useless lesson ( we figured out that I'm blind as a bat 😃. and had a hard time helping me get through the ball) here is what I did today. 22 putts on the front. 17 on the back. so far what I found practicing is that if I use my right arm more I can roll the ball with more controll and better face contact I can get the putter through the stroke and not jab. (note I'm natural left handed playing righty.) front 9 armed with confidence, I 2...
I do not know why but after reading this and other response, I just realized that the past 3 rounds a high % of my approach shots have left me pin high putts and I'm thinking pin high, say east and west of the pin may be worse the short or long.kind of a crazy thought, I'm thinking i would rather putt north or south (up hill or down hill) then east to west (across the slope.). hmm
I havr thought about that, but it's not the case, I don't get unhappy if I mis a scramble on a hole and walk away with bogie or double because I failed with my wedge, I know how to fix that. but when I gir and walk away with bogie or worse it frustrates me to no end and it's because I don't know how to fix it. my brain gets in the way,for some reason this year I have been trying to work the ball in the hole, trying to play the breaks. yeah I miss on the high side and even...
thanks for all the help. let me just say that my putter didn't fail me, I failed the putter. i got 10 + strokes to take of my game.
as for unacceptable anything over a 1 putt is! lol