or Connect

Posts by motsco

www.gamegolf.com/player/motsco
A must play in OC is Eagles landing its allways in great shape and has some really neat holes. more then 50. but well worth it.
lol.
lol. also if you where a in my 4. and all the sudden you started booming it 25+ I would question your breakfast or checking how you use Chapstick. but I wouldn't degrade you I would join the club. but if you started scoring better. and your nerves got calmer I would suspect something. :p
lol. I dont know you or your age, do a massive muscle body build, know you have to do this without anything that could improve your performance.now that I wrote that, we all better look out cause one day we may have to use that little blue performance enhancing pill. :p.
I have seen them in person. just for giggles look at mark McGwire and others before Ped and after body sizes, and maybe injuries B&A. you can go back in time, with books about sports and read how in almost every sport there was a pill or something that helped keep a leg up, players could claim stress, fatigue , or just trying to be better. i believe a lot of what was called greenies where used back in the day.I'm just saying what my eyes have seen. I'm not trying to...
true, I should of said muscle size, both tiger and Phil looked like monsters before all the PED stuff went down, they had a lot of definition. I'm no way talking long of the tee, peds do more then make a long baller. jmo.
much as my opinion won't be liked but I vote yes, both he and Phil I think did them, you just look at the size of their muscles before the Ped investigations started vs after, they both deflated and their games dropped a notch, I'm sure their are other golfers who used them also. but thos 2 stand out the most.