or Connect

Posts by bnz506

Just saw Phil's putt... WOW! there is some serious slopage
I would love to see Sergio or Fowler win one (most likely not though)
Thanks for the reply guys... I was shocked when I caught her.  To show how bad the tension is between my father and his sister (aunt), we had suspected it was her (my aunt) who has been stealing my grandma's money.  This might have been a coincidence but anyway... I confronted her and told said:   "so you took my money yesterday I would like it back please" She had that trying to look innocent but knows shes been caught face... and with a half hearted "no, no" she...
So I live with my grandma and she was complaining about money dissapearing. I figured she missplaced it because she has slight dementia (which is why she has to live with someone that and she has fallen in the past). She doesnt like using the bank so I hid her money for her in my room and got myself a camera just in case. Ive had the camera for over a month no action... then yesterday, the aid who watches my grandma in the mornings (while Im out) came in my room and took...
Hey guys:     Would you trade: Jamaal Charles (KC, rb)  - Feast or famine type of guy D Moore (oak, wr) Julio Jones (Atl, WR)   for: Ray Rice (Bal, RB) Steve Smith or Mike Williams (WRs) Greg Jennings (GB, WR) - Injured for dont know how long.   I would LOVE to add Ray Rice to my team, but I cant seem to get myself to let go of Julio Jones: my current team (position players) is: Matt Ryan Julio Jones AJ Green Matt Forte Willis...
Thanks! I even had the song in my ipod I just couldnt remember who sang it, it was driving me insane!     *I actually have the Buddy Miles version
Its been stuck in my head but i cant remember the name!!! its on the tip of my tongue   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZuIBTRRRgI&feature=plcp
LOL   http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/video-green-bay-tv-station-uses-replacement-weather-222926781--nfl.html
The packers are run like a corporation I believe so they do have a board of directors... I was at the christmas game last year in a suite next to the president's suite.
LOl @ the Packers getting hosed!    I keep forgetting... as a NFL owner I vote to bring back the old Officials and give them what they want.  Wouldnt want to see what happened tonight to happen to the Giants.       note: I am and will always be a Giants fan.