or Connect

Posts by SQ Bimmer

Ehh, I'm not a fan of suggesting drivers over the internet honestly. I think the OP needs to get to a big golf shop and spend a good half hour trying out different drivers on a launch monitor, then leave without buying anything. Rinse and repeat until you find something that works for you. I dunno if I would bother getting fitted, you're not going to be able to produce consistent enough swings for a fitter to really analyze. Plus you probably swing differently one day...
I doubt the dent affects playability. Do you really just not like everything about the driver, or do you not like the results you get with the driver? If the latter, I suggest you stop blaming the driver. If the former, well, you need to like the club you're using in order to feel confident with it, but it's easy to cross the line between not liking the aspects of the club, and not liking the results you are getting with it.
LOL hilarious! I think I will watch the full episode. Love Hulu.
I played Hemet GC recently. Not a bad course. Welcome to the board.
6 months previous driver, 1 year for my current driver, and will likely be changing it out this summer. For me, it's because of my swing changing/getting more consistent as my handicap has come down. I'm ready to get fit for a driver now, will probably keep that for at least 2 years.
Oh man, I just realized I never thanked my parents for letting me play hockey when I was a kid. 1-2 weekly practices plus weekly games that they drove me to and back and hung around during... All that equipment! Damn, looking back and comparing to life now with work, commuting, being tired from all of that, etc, that was a huge thing that they did for me. I just thanked them. My Step Dad said you're welcome and then my mom started ranting about "the damn hockey pants"...
Ahh, thread ruined because of the second question asked of the OP. OP should have just asked the first question. That said, I know a 15 handicap that plays SGI irons. Looks like every one of his clubs is a hybrid without the cavity filled in. HUGE soles, dunno what brand they are exactly, hence the horrible description on my part. I personally play GI irons. I just can't stand the look of SGI irons at address and that does me no good when I go to make a swing. So like...
Unless the putt is close enough to where you're going to walk up and tap it in quickly, you should mark it and let the person farthest out take their turn. If you are going to spend any time lining up, practice swings, etc, you should mark.
Pretty fun!
Yea, I decide before a round whether or not I am going to record it. Luckily I have not had any stellar rounds while doing this!