or Connect

Posts by GamerJG

never hit a 4 wood before, but i love hitting the 7 wood. man, what a go to club for me.
it could be you try to hit them like a fairway wood but they are different. you need to hit them like a mid-iron. more back in stance and hit down on it like an iron. you may already do that but if not, try it.
most people hit the ball best with what they call your "natural swing". it's the swing you feel comfortable with. i think your best solution would be to just stick with this swing, don't think too much, and make some small tweeks to improve on it. i don't believe there is one right way to swing the club. heck, look at jim furyk's swing. he is probably the most consistent ball striker out there and his swing is ugly but it works for him and he has swung that way his whole...
you have to break down his rounds and see where his strengths and weaknesses are. how many putts, fairways, greens, where is he missing, right or left etc. then focus the majority of the practice time on the weak areas. also work with him on the mental side of the game and course management. i bet the areas he can improve the most are the short game and course management, meaning how he plays the holes and which part of the green to leave his shots. are his practice...
i bought the refiner driver and 5i a couple years ago. i used it a couple times and it fixed my swing. i'm willing to sell them if anyone's interested.
exactly what i was gonna tell him..other than that your setup, grip, stance, everything looks alot better since the first videos. you are improving very fast, keep it up.
Fantastic tips ks! i also have the inside-out slight draw and i have the same tendencies as SQ bimmer. i hit a nice, slight draw consistently but sometimes the ugly, over-the-top hook comes in out of nowhere. this should fix it, thanks.
exactly what i was seeing with the new video. stick your butt out a little and bend forward at the waist, down toward the ball while keeping your back straight. then let your arms hang down straight. in the first vid, you were reaching your arms out to the ball too far, and in the new vid, your hands are too close to your body. so if you get them in between, you will be in the correct position. the swing is looking alot better, you are definitely improving.
an inside-out swing is exactly how you were told to swing. if you were watching your swing from behind while facing the target, you would take the club back at about 7 o'clock(inside) and your path on the downswing would be pointing towards 1 o'clock(out) with your clubface pointing slightly right of your target on the follow-through. i like what you said about pulling down like a rope but that is on the downswing. on the backswing, i would start the club back with a...
her swing looks very nice. maybe just trying to lift it a tad. i'd tell her to just stay down a little longer until after impact. just trust that the club will get the ball in the air. also, i'd recommend to her to not take her backswing past parallel, keep the backswing a little shorter and compact. she will probably be a very good player in time. not much to critique from what i saw.