or Connect

Posts by DaSportsGuy

1) Get Handicap down to 9.0 or better 2) Play all public courses within 30 minutes from my house 3) Hit 45% of fairways 4) Hit 25% of GIR 5) Win a tournament 6) Have a 9 hole scoring average of 42 or better 7) Have an 18 hole scoring average of 83 or better 8) Break 80 for the first time 9) Shoot par for 9 holes for the first time 10) I need to find consistency. I'm sick of being so inconsistent off the tee and not being able to repeat my swing.
    1-No, close though. 11.1 to date. 2-No, 17/25 so far 3-Not even close. I still suck off the tee and am way too inconsistent. 4-Not even close. Can't hit greens when you can't hit fairways 5-No. Only 4. 6-No, it's right around 43. 7-Not even close. 88.32.     Reflecting back on this season, I had a terrible year. Didn't reach any of my goals, and for the most part, I played like crap. Had a couple good rounds, but I'm just way too inconsistent. Any given day I can go...
That is crazy! 65 yards is rediculous!
I almost had mine today. It was a short par 4 like 360 yards. I hit a decent drive left. Had about 80 in. Hit a little punch GW and it came up like half a foot short. Closest I've ever been.   And congrats BTW!
I'll probably call it a season pretty soon. I just haven't felt like touching a club since having one of my worst 9's of the year Tuesday at sectionals right after one of my better 9's.
During sectionals last week I went 39-47(the 39 was on the back because we started on #10). I think that might be the most lopsided I've ever had. Stinks that it came during the most important 18 holes I've played in and we missed making it to districts by two strokes.
41(+6). Played bad, but managed to score halfway decent.
I think he should be allowed in. He's one of the greatest hitters in the history of the game and the all time hits leader. But eventually, I think he will be let in. Hopefully before he passes away.
Had a 38(+3) this evening. Would've been my lowest round to date if I wouldn't have 3-putt #1.
Tough week for me on the golf course. Best shot was probably a 7 iron from about 155 or 160 out. Put it to 8-10 feet and made the birdie putt to get back to E thru 4. Went on to shoot a 39 on that 9.