or Connect

Posts by DaSportsGuy

My best shot this week was on Sunday. I was in the sand on an 8th hole Par 3 and I hit my tee shot into the bunker to the left of the green. The hole was on the other side of the green and I chipped it out it landed 5-10 yards in front of the hole and rolled in for my first career chip in and second career birdie!
I have a Regular Flex Driver, 3 Wood, and 5 Wood and slice it huge with all three of them. And I recently got the Stiff Flex Nike SQ SUMO Hybrid and I hit that thing as straighter than you can imagine. My question is am I not slicing it with that club because it's a Stiff Flex or is it something else? I need to figure it out because I don't want to waste my money getting a Stiff Flex Draw Driver to cancel out my slice if I'm going to hit a Stiff Flex straight and then...
I walk through my backyard and there it is! So about a 30 second walk.
I have a membership at: www.fairwaysnc.com and www.thelegends.com. I also play alot at: www.tamoshantergolf.com and www.thesanctuarygolfclub.com.
16. Great mix in age.
-Golfers who don't yell "Fore!" when they hit a ball towards you -Slow/Bad golfers in front of you who don't let you pass and just ignore you -Golfers who are terrible but use the best clubs money can buy
I actually prefer to be in the sand over being in the rough a couple feet off the green. When I'm in the sand I don't think about it, I just go in there and take a good cut at the ball. Half the time when I'm in the rough just off the green I either leave it way short or overthink it and try and make sure I don't leave it short and shoot it accross the green no more than two feet off the ground. For a while I would take a half swing and not even get it out of the sand....