or Connect

Posts by rogerw

Definitely 3 Iron. I resolve to someday have confidence in hitting this club.
I'm sure others have also had to go through something similar to this, but I can say it feels great to be able to swing a club again after an injury. Today was the first time I tried swinging a club since Feb. of 2012 and I can't express in words how good it felt to be able to do so again. I somehow pinched a nerve in my upper back, not really sure how, and then aggravated it playing 18 holes about four days later in Feb. of 2012 during an unusually warm weekend in PA. ...
Good luck Ben!
Agreed, it is all perception but people want to feel like they are saving money, not being charged more for something especially when that something could be spun as a positve as in this case. Its just human nature. The initial price increase may cause some negative complaints, however that will subside pretty quickly as most folks have really short memories these days
I like the idea of #1 although the description makes it seem like a penalty to play from the tips given the provided normal round price. Instread of making the tips a penalty, it may be more easily adopted by people if the shorter tees were an incentive. Therefore #5 would be 50, #1 could be 40, with the others gradually getting closer to the 50 mark. #2 is a bit more difficult because there are many factors that could change the pace of play. The group size, a slow...
I think you'll love the Mizuno's, I got a set of MP-58's this year and they are really sweet. I didn't get a chance to hit the 63's but I did try out the 68's and they were very cool also. All of the Mizuno's that I tried have great feel.
The 712 CB & MB both look pretty sweet, but the AP1 & AP2, not so much. The 710s are are nicer looking in the AP1 and AP2.
I'm not brand dependent, but I do have a favorite. I really like the shirts and pants/shorts that Dunning makes. They are really comfortable and also great at wicking away moisture.
I quit cold turkey during Desert Storm and haven't looked back. When you are ready to quit, you will quit, that is how I have always seen it. Those that failed aren't really ready. You have to tell yourself that no one is forcing you to light up and can you let that stupid cigarette win. That is what I used and it worked really well. It's just a case of will and when you look at it from that point, you can beat it. We all play arguably one of the most difficult games...
Agreed, congrats on getting to show #3 Russell! I would be willing to bet that almost everyone in this forum has had a meltdown like Floyd did at some point but we didn't do it on tv.  I can't imagine how that must have felt for him.