or Connect

Posts by erock9174

Georgeshot -- Thanks a bunch,,, this is helpful !!
I've owned TM Burner Plus, Wilson Di11's, Mizuno JPX800HD's all pure distance clubs and now own G25's and they are every bit as long as those other 3 sets I mentioned.   Matter of fact even a bit longer as I've taken some reason lessons that helped with swing speed.   I used to have an over the top swing, and now moving to a more inside/out (draw biased) swing. 
Do you find that either of them (Tour Silk II or the Hybrid) plays a bit smaller? i.e. standard is more like an undersized. I did some research last night after seeing some Black Widow grips at Dicks yesterday and much of what I read said they do run smaller than the stated site. this is actually good for me being I play undersized grips which are hard to come by for different options. But wanted to get your take on these specific ones you tried. I have yet to find a...
 let us know how you like it. If you are topping the ball you are likley swaying in your swing or lifting up and not staying down on the ball. I had this same problem last year and during a lesson we fixed my swaying and coming up out of my posture which led to better fairway wood shots. Right now I have 2 sets of FW. Ping k15 3 and 5 woods.And the Tour Edge Trilogy 4w and 7w. The Pings are the easist to hit that I have owned or demo'd. They are a bit on the large...
Whats in my bag: Driver 12*- R11s (normally set to 13.5*) - 215-245 depending on couse conditions and weather. 3w 16* - Ping K15 - 195 off deck and 200-215 off the tee 5w 19* - Ping K15 - 185 4h 23* - Tour Edge Trilogy - 175 5h 26* - Tour Edge Trilogy - 165 Irons - Ping G25 6i -150-155 7i - 140-145 8i- 130-135 9i- 120-125 PW - 110-115 UW (50*)- 100-105 SW (54*) - 85 LW (58*) - 70 Putter - Odyssey Dart All my clubs are Reg flex I...
Couple of thoughts. The G15/G20 series hybrids are often referred to as the "big toe" looking hybrids...Repeatly have read and experienced that they love to be hit like an iron (meaning, lots of shaft lean and striking down on them) vs some hybrids that are meant to be more swept like a FW.   Last year I gave up on trying to play a G15 2h (17*). I spoke to Ping and they suggested somebody with my swing speed (88 mph or so with driver) that my lowest lofted hybrid...
I might be able to be of some assistance.    Back in Jan I bought a Razr Fit driver, 11.5* A flex.  I'm only 5' 4" and always struggle with driver length.  So I had the Fit shortened to 44.5".  Swingweight was still around a D4.  So I had it shortened again to 44" and with an undersized Winn grip was still at a D0/D1.  Driver felt great but my swing speed improved and the wet noodle stock shaft had to go.   So back in May I took my driver to a Callaway fitter for...
  Money talks !!! Put millions in my bank account I'll game a Warrior Driver on Tour (oh wait, that is John Daly)
  The new 2013 Classic driver pics have already been relased.  I think the face is still gold (could be mistaken though)..  
If I begin to start coming over the top and outside in I will often take a few practice swings with my right leg pulled bag.  Seems to cure it and I begin to swing inside out.  I never heard of Hogan's advice until reading this thread but earlier in the season I was doing what the pic showed.  long clubs had my right foot back a bit.  With my mid and short irons I was neutral.  Seemed to work but I never trusted it as I thought you're not supposed to do this, lol