or Connect

Posts by James_Black

+1 Gmac - Nice one Graeme -2 Ernie Tiger Woods(11) Phil Mickelson(8) Steve Stricker(13) Jim Furyk(13) Paul Casey(11) Luke Donald(7) Graeme McDowell(13) Ernie Els(7) Dustin Johnson(7) Zach Johnson(11)
I wouldn't have thought Rory was less popular than Adam Scott or Hunter Mahan. +1 Gmac -2 Adam Scott. Tiger Woods(14) Phil Mickelson(10) Steve Stricker(13) Jim Furyk(12) Paul Casey(11) Luke Donald(12) Graeme McDowell(11) Ernie Els(13) Dustin Johnson(9) Hunter Mahan(6) Adam Scott(4) Zach Johnson(12)
Els is only a 3 time major champion.Molinari Brothers are only some of the biggest stars in Europe.WGR isn't everything
Running seems like your only option for aerobics if you can't work out at home
Exercise Bike? If you use it properly you'll be able to get a good workout in 30min, do you have room for one?
+1 Luke Donald (very underrated player) -1 Hunter Mahan (haven't seen him in years.) -1 Retief Goosen (Was a great golfer, seems to have lost form) Tiger Woods(13) Martin Kaymer(2) Phil Mickelson(8) Steve Stricker(12) Jim Furyk(11) Paul Casey(10) Luke Donald(13) Graeme McDowell(11) Rory McIlroy(10) Ernie Els(13) Dustin Johnson(8) Hunter Mahan(8) Retief Goosen(2) Adam Scott(10) Zach Johnson(11) Padraig Harrington(8) Robert Allenby(6)
..................Here's another clip, how to close off a tournament.
send him a list of threads to move and where to move them I think
It depends on how far he hits his wedges too though. No point getting a Gap Wedge if there's only a 15 yard gap
He never closes off a game.I watched one tournament this year and he was leading going down the back 9 and it ended up in a 3 man playoff (Gydos was in it)I'm not that big into people who out-muscle courses too, I like watching luke donald play, He's not a long hitter but is a good ball striker. Same with Jiminez.He doesn't have the same appeal as Mickleson, Mickleson finds it hard to close off games and tries to out-muscle the course (and it ends up blowing up in his...