or Connect

Posts by James_Black

You can tell on the vokeys by looking at the back of the wedge where it says Titleist Vokey 52.X or 56.X have a look at the vokey selector guide on the titleist website to get an idea of what type of wedge loft/bounce you might like. http://www.titleist.com/vokey_wedge_guide/
.......wow....... are clubs expensive in japan?
People seem to hate the golfers I like (apart from the irish ones) +1 Padraig -1 DJ (I feel sorry for him at times but he's not a guy I'd root for) -1 Adam Scott (Haven't seen him play in AGES) Tiger Woods(10) Martin Kaymer(3) Phil Mickelson(8) Steve Stricker(11) Jim Furyk(10) Paul Casey(10) Luke Donald(12) Graeme McDowell(11) Rory McIlroy(11) Matt Kuchar(2) Ernie Els(12) Dustin Johnson(12) Hunter Mahan(10) Retief Goosen(4) Adam Scott(10) Zach Johnson(11) Padraig...
Not for golf, but for rowing I train. 5 mile run on Mondays. Body Circuits (push ups, tricep dips, one arm rows, squats ect) on Wednesdays 30min Ergo (rowing machine) on Fridays. A lot about rowing is about flexibility and endurance. A bit like golf.
I know, they aren't giving reasons for hating on them......
what's with the hate on the molinari brothers?
If you de-loft it 1 degree you'll reduce the bounce by 1 degree and if you add 1 degree of loft you'll add 1 degree of bounce.
+1 Gmac (who doesn't like him?) -1 anthony kim, haven't seen him do anything apart from the 2008 ryder cup -1 Louis Oosthuizen, I've only heard him talk once.... Lee Westwood(8) Tiger Woods(11) Martin Kaymer(11) Phil Mickelson(7) Steve Stricker(10) Jim Furyk(11) Paul Casey(10) Luke Donald(11) Graeme McDowell(11) Rory McIlroy(12) Ian Poulter(10) Matt Kuchar(10) Ernie Els(10) Dustin Johnson(11) Francesco Molinari(0) Edoardo Molinari(6) Hunter Mahan(11) Retief...
Funny.......Is it green-fees, new clubs, golf balls ect?
Bingo. There's a guy selling pro v1's for 1 euro at my club. He walks the course every day and his boot is full of golf balls.Probably makes more selling golf balls than a minimum wage job over here.what do you need the money for btw?