or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

1.  My total score     79   2.  # of birdies (or better)      1   3.  # bogies      6   4.  # doubles (or worse)         1    5.  Final match play results (win/lose and score) against my sandbagging 4 hcp buddy (I get 2 strokes)         You lose on 18.   1 Down.    
 No doubt.  Haven't we all?  You know scoring (to me) is only part of the game.  I actually get a lot of enjoyment out of hitting solid shots.  Those are definitely (especially with the shorter clubs) coming more frequently for me.  I also have not had a really bad score in a while either.
Swing is looking good.  You have come a long way.
You could try the 3-9 swing drill. Make sure when you stop at 9 o'clock in the follow through, your club face is not excessively closed.
 Fair enough.  Count me in the group that sees it as stealing though.
 You must agree that thief fits though?  If she cheats, and gains a stroke on the field, how much money did she "steal" from her competitors?
Kind of amazing that she seemed so nonchalant about it.  No hesitation whatsoever.  Almost like it seemed like no big deal to her.
Welcome!!   You have come to the best place to talk golf (and some other things).....
 Unfortunately I do not even have this option where I live.  No heated ranges, and to much snow.  I may try to set something up in my garage.  Its not heated, but it is insulated.
@cipher, its just hunting season coming up.  I get the same way every fall...       Spring hits, and I'm raring to hit balls again.