or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

They are not that big.....The old 308 should do the trick.
I plan on using a rifle. I want to stay back from the bait a ways. I am planning on trying to wait for a bigger one, so I do not want to educate them. I also hope to have someone sit with me and take video.
So, I have been applying for a bear permit for the last 7 years.  There is plenty of bears in the northern part of the state, but the DNR gives out a limited number of tags.  With (relatively speaking) quite a few hunters in the southern part of the state applying, past history has proven it is a lengthy process to receive a tag.     I found out recently that I was selected!!!!!   I will update this thread with any information on my hunt this fall, but just wanted to...
 I think you are being to hard on yourself.  Swing doesn't look that bad to me. I don't have any advice though.
If I Win I'll choose the Pure DTX (Black) to start my 2015 golf season with a PURE advantage!   Rory McIIroy    -12 Patrick Reed    -10 John Senden   -10
 Yes... Bears are scary as well.  Especially when I have young kids, and I have seen bears in my backyard.  My wife gets concerned sending them to the bus stop.
No gators in Northern WI....   I like it that way.
 This is the problem to me. When something does leak out, it raises a huge stink, even if it is minor.
  Well done!!!
 Same here.   For me it only applies with baseball though. I definitely am happy with the advancements/changes made in hockey, basketball, and football.