or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

What would make somebody even try something like that?
I would actually say the real swing looks closer to what you would want.  The practice swing looks like you would have to much forward shaft lean.
 Certainly. I have pulled this off a few times and scored in the lower 80's (81-82).  It shows me that you do not have to be a particularly good ball-striker to shoot scores like that. On a side note, when I started to hit more nGIR, that is when golf became really fun for me.  It felt like I was playing the game the way it was meant to be played.
I just bought a new boat.  Didn't really have the money for it right now, but the price was to good to pass up.  And it is more along the lines of what I would like.         Now I need to sell my old boat.  Anybody looking for something like this??      
Nice round.  Those nGir really help the score out.
 I hear ya.  I am not to hot with a bow either.  I still enjoy it more than rifle season up here though.  Less people in the woods, and we see more nice bucks.
Keep us posted. Early goose season starts soon here. Hopefully I will have some pics to post in a few weeks.
Where at in Wyoming? I have a good friend that lives in Sheridan. I don't know much about antelope though. Sounds fun though. Enjoy..
 Fee shipping???  Is that where you pick whatever "fee" you want to ship it......
 Whattya got????