or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

As you start to lose the flat left wrist, and the handle backs up, this can send the path left................................... ...............or so I have read. I sounded pretty good for a minute there.
Oh we've got lemons all right. I'm getting sick of lemonade.
Aren't we all? Those of us that frequent this site that is.Edit: Maybe not RM. Don't think I would classify him as a dork.
Interesting. I will have to try sonething like this. Thanks for posting.
True. I should have been clearer. After all, I have read enough on here about Nicklaus and Trevino hitting "push fades" to the target.
I agree with the fast twitch exercises. I read a baseball study once that players actually swung slower after swinging bats with the weighted donut.
Why couldn't you have a flat left wrist with a outside in path? Or am I confusing the meaning of key 4?
Now you are just showing off.Just took this pic out my front door.
 Pull draw starts left and curves more left.  Straight draw starts straight and draws left of target.  Push draw starts right and draws back to target. I agree with the 3 to 4 yards curvature, just think you had the terminology mixed up.  You know how most TST members feel about using the proper terminology. 
 Me too.   The whole post was very well stated.