or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

Congrats!!!
Not saying I am right and obviously you should listen to the experts, but I will relate what works for me. Not necessarily on the feel or drill but on checking. I like to video all the time. That way I can check different feels and see if they change anything. When I find one that looks like it is changing the picture, I will use it during the whole session. Seems to work for me anyway.
Congrats guys..
I didn't say anything about who actually uses them, and what they work well for... :)
Can't say nobody's asked me that one before.... :)
No doubt. I hope he realizes how much it is appreciated.That is also the reason I get a bit upset when I see him give advice to someone and they kind of blow it off or don't follow it.
Public service announcement from the plumber: The low urinals are not for kids (although they do work well for them) , they are actually ADA.
Pretty cool. It looks like fun. Can't help being a little jealous... :) Keep us updated on your progress. I really enjoy following my swing threads. It can be very encouraging, not to mention informative.
Wholeheartedly agree...
Never heard of it. Sounds strange. Anybody else?