or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

Worked on the driver tonight.  In the past, even when I was improving "lag" with the other clubs, the driver still looked bad.  Tonight though, it appears like I am starting to make progress.  I like how this is looking.  I can repeat it while hitting balls at the net.  I think I need to get more reps so it will come more naturally when I play.     Here are a couple of stills from the above video.   A5 - Best this has looked ever!       Just before impact - as...
 Yeah,  hes tired...
Hate to say it, but I think thats it for Tiger as well.   He just looks defeated as well.
 I wish you would not have posted this.  Now it is all I see...... Definitely odd.
 I have actually never had one.  That is why I put the "think"...  I would think ones mind would need to be altered beforehand in order to eat one...... Seriously though, I get your point about un-healthy things.  I do believe the government actually does regulate items that children eat at school, even in a home-packed lunch. My point is the only person that can be hurt by the over-indulgence of Big Macs is the person eating it.  If someones mind is altered and they...
 Oh where have I seen that pic (and writing) of John Lennon???.......... Somebody has a new friend............................................   ..................................................................................    @Ernest Jones
Big macs are not mind altering.. At least I don't think so..
Hmmm.. I've seen that pic before. Look familiar @cipher?
 That would be pretty cool. Maybe I am biased, but I think they could help him...
What would Tiger shoot if a PGA tour pro drove for him????? Seriously, I hope he gets that straightened out tomorrow. So much more interesting when he is in the mix.