or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

Hmmm...  for some reason, I am not interested.....
@David in FL ,  have you come up with a consolation prize for the second place guy?  It would just kill me to miss out on such a great prize by only a little bit.
Well... This was funny at least.
Good post Mike.  Very informative.   Who is that guy in the back?  He looks like he could use your setup advice.  In the top photo, he is looking exactly like your left photo.
 You could have at least told her "feel is not real"...... 
 She seriously told you that?  Or you seriously believed her?
 Agreed.  As long as the question is worded the way it is in the OP. If someone that has millions, misses a birth for $1,000, I think they need to get their priorities straight.
 Agreed with the bold statement.  That is why it is hard to quantify. Also agree with the statement about seeing the child for the first time.  IMO, that means before even my wife......  Maybe I am being selfish.  It (to me) is such a wonderful time, that it would take an awful lot for me to miss it.    I did read all those.  Again, when taken in context, that was not what I gathered.
 @Lihu , FWIW, I did not get this idea from any of your posts.
 Agreed.   My point was more directed at @turtleback .  Would it be selfish of a father to throw away $500 to watch the birth of their child?  Where do you draw the line? To me, it is something that does not have a monetary value, and as such, it is hard to compare it that way.  And I have cut the cord every time.  I also would not want to miss the birth of my child. Everybody is different, and I am fine with that.