or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

I'm with @Abu3baid. Ask your instructor to identify your priority piece. Working on contact is way to general in my book. Aren't we all working on contact?
Ha... Last week a customer called me a crook..I am a project manager/estimator for a mechanical company (plumbing and heating). He (customer),thought my estimate was to high.
I have one, and it was very lucky. It came on a downhill, downwind, par 5. After a solid (for me) drive and 3 wood, I was short and right in a greenside bunker. Somehow I holed the bunker shot. I have reached a par 5 in two only one time (wind assisted). Missed the long putt on that one though.
No doubt. I leave for work in the dark, and get home in the dark. :(
Interesting.   I had always thought that what separates the "best" from "really good", was there ability to do well when the pressure is on.  Neat to hear an explanation why though.
Lookin good EJ.   I wish there was something like that (dome) close to where I live....
I actually hunt geese every fall.   Gives me a little bit of revenge for all of their crap (literally) I put up with all year....
 Never for me.  I can sit in pretty cold weather while hunting.  Any outdoor activity in cold weather where I can move does not scare me at all.
Those are very nice bucks.   I told my son we would still try to find a spot to walk in on some public land.  I am hoping that all the snow will deter others, and we can still have a chance by walking in 1/4 to 1/2 mile.
@cipher , you up for a hunting trip trade for a fishing trip?    With this snow, I can't make it out on my 4 wheeler.  My boy is pretty bummed out.  He couldn't wait to finally get "way out" to hunt with dad where the "big bucks" are.