or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

10,000 is a lot. Congrats!!
I agree with @turtleback on this one.
Maybe we could get a few Vlog previews...
  Are you sure about this? I will believe it if @Ernest Jones validates it....
 Maybe I do really believe that.  I hope its not true.  I also do not base my opinion on anything discussed here.  That was certainly not my point.  I was referring to the larger media outlets. Your last point is very valid.  I suppose if I am so "outraged" I could always post (daily) items about humans being killed..... 
 A simple answer to the first question.  I hold human life at a much, much higher value than animal life.  I have not ever defended the hunter in this thread, just simply tried to defend hunting itself.  I do agree that these types give hunting a bad name (if the reports are true), and am happy that he is being shamed.  I do feel I was able to make a few points about the "good" side of hunting as well.  At the end of the day though, it is (IMO) still "just" hunting and...
 Agreed.
I get it, and I didn't mean the publicity on here.Looking at it that way, I'm guilty of it as well....
Steve Stricker or Matt Kuchar. I am finding myself really pulling for Spieth lately though.
I find it "wrong" when this gets way more publicity than the killing of another human being.