or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

Bumping an old thread.   I am thinking about trying some of the almost golf balls.  I think I have enough room in my yard (back and front) that I could lay out a small course.  Seeing as they do not cause damage, I would be able to try to hit them past the side of the house from the front yard to the back.  I could lay out par 3's, 4's, and a Par 5 (par 5 tee shot would come from the ditch down the driveway).   Anybody else use these?  What kind of distances did you...
 I suppose I am similar to you.  I follow MGS but not completely.
 Two of our members @saevel25 and @WUTiger recently posted reviews on the SLDR irons.  Check those out in the review section.
Another vote for the book here.  I think it will help, and (depending on your game now) could help immensely.
 My garage is not heated either, but at least it is insulated.  For the most part it stays above freezing.
 I think hitting in the garage all winter will help me a lot.  As of know, I (to my eye) can get decent results hitting into the net.  As soon as I hit the range or course, where I can see ball flight, old habits creep back in because I am looking for results right away.  I think if I can ingrain some of these things in my swing all winter when I don't have a chance to hit outside, it will help me quite a bit.
 The pitching right???    A joke, I am sure I need work on that. As far as the 6 iron, I have trouble taking that swing to the course or even range where I can see ball flight.  I get to caught up in results, and fall back to my old habits.  Maybe I just need more reps.
I was B-fit for Bridgestone e6 golf balls.   Tiger Woods  -12 Jimmy Walker  -12 Kevin Stadler  -12
 Very nice.  I want to do this as well.  Just not in my budget right now.   Maybe I can swing it this winter when I am not paying to play golf.  That is if I can get something decent set up in my garage for hitting balls.
I hit up my local practice facility last night again (backyard).  Thought I would post a few of the videos I took.   First is 6 iron FO.  To my eye, these appear to be some of my best swings yet.  I think I was able to get the hips turning more centered and the arms/right elbow not sliding around to far.  Before, I was getting progress on either one, but not in the same swing.     Thoughts?     Next up is a couple of pitch shots with a 60 degree wedge.  I think...