or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

I think it could help you a lot.  IMO if you can hit the ball the farther, which would lead to more possible decisions than someone who can't, it would help you a lot. I see you are already a good golfer, but this book can be an eye opener.  The "smart" play is not always what you may have thought.
 What if he tells you he suddenly started hitting 350 yard drives??!!!!!  
 I guess I meant that I hold a golf club and hit a golf ball (similar to the swing you posted in that regard).
  Interesting.  Thanks for the input.   Did you hit any other clubs during your experiment?
I didn't know that either. Does that mean you can't be penalized for putting the wrong number in the total box?
So the 1/3 distance claims are a bit short for the almost golf ball? They actually fly a bit farther?
I agree with you here. I remember when I started, I was shooting mid 60's for 9 holes. I told myself if I could ever break 50 for 9 I would be satisfied.Not even close. Now I want to be able to break 80 for 18. I do think I can get there still.
Bumping an old thread.   I am thinking about trying some of the almost golf balls.  I think I have enough room in my yard (back and front) that I could lay out a small course.  Seeing as they do not cause damage, I would be able to try to hit them past the side of the house from the front yard to the back.  I could lay out par 3's, 4's, and a Par 5 (par 5 tee shot would come from the ditch down the driveway).   Anybody else use these?  What kind of distances did you...
 I suppose I am similar to you.  I follow MGS but not completely.
 Two of our members @saevel25 and @WUTiger recently posted reviews on the SLDR irons.  Check those out in the review section.