or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

I have improved this year.  The scores are not really showing it, at least not consistently.  I have put up a few decent rounds though.  Mainly my ball striking has improved.  I gained distance with my shorter clubs (wedges - 8 iron).  I still am struggling with the longer ones, but they are starting to get a little better.   The reason for my improvement is simple.  I started a my swing thread, and received some quality advice.  
36 for me.
Welcome to TST.   Post some better video, and count yourself fortunate if Mike and/or Erik responds.  They are excellent instructors that really know their stuff.
 Not bad.... On second thought.  I will accept whatever it is you had in mind.  If it is what I am thinking, it might cost you a few dollars (plane ticket cuz I'm not going to Cali).  While you are here, we could always play a round.  
 Hmmm...  for some reason, I am not interested.....
@David in FL ,  have you come up with a consolation prize for the second place guy?  It would just kill me to miss out on such a great prize by only a little bit.
Well... This was funny at least.
Good post Mike.  Very informative.   Who is that guy in the back?  He looks like he could use your setup advice.  In the top photo, he is looking exactly like your left photo.
 You could have at least told her "feel is not real"...... 
 She seriously told you that?  Or you seriously believed her?