or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

I hit up my local practice facility last night again (backyard).  Thought I would post a few of the videos I took.   First is 6 iron FO.  To my eye, these appear to be some of my best swings yet.  I think I was able to get the hips turning more centered and the arms/right elbow not sliding around to far.  Before, I was getting progress on either one, but not in the same swing.     Thoughts?     Next up is a couple of pitch shots with a 60 degree wedge.  I think...
I dont have an issue with them playing from whatever tees they want. Sometimes it can be fun to play from shorter tees. I do however have issue with them hitting into you. Not sure what I would have done in the same situation.
  No doubt.  I thought these guys were sconnies???   But...but... Big Fish is a Pete Dye course....
 I guess I didn't see it that way.  I apologize if @Foursum Golf sees it as out of line.  @Foursum Golf , maybe he (the winner) will see you as his good luck..  Has he asked you to caddie any more?
Very nice!!!   What was your cut of the winnings?
     Ok then....It looks like just me and @cipher ......  
 Wow! No warning?  Did you have a membership or had paid dues or something?
Chocolate covered pretzels?????   Gotta like those...
 Not exactly sure what you mean by this?  I assume the video quality?  If so, I thought it was very clear.  On some of the DTL approach shots, I thought I was going to be able to see the ball come down.
Good that you started a swing thread.   I think you should take some more videos while hitting a ball.  You will probably get a lot more input.