or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

We seem to keep our fair share as well.....
 I think Erik is right with this one.  Gotta look at the lay of the land and check drainage.
And so it is here for good now.  Supposed to get 8-16 inches of snow.  The temps are dropping as well, so I don't think I will see the ground again until next spring....
I submit a NHL themed putter. Sweet spot could be a puck. Alignment aid could be a hockey stick or sticks. Bottom could be team of choice.
Too bad I live in such a small town...
I was in the woods all day today. I did see a decent 8 pt that I would have liked. Couldn't get a shot though. Still a fun day. I was just happy to be out.BTW, my son borrowed his friends "Creed" DVD. Now he figures he has got to have one...
No doubt. Closest thing for me is a simulator 1 1/2 hours away....
Drivers (3) - Taylormade SLDR or any of the low-spinning drivers.  My drives appear to balloon quite a bit, so I would really like to try one of these out.     Irons (3)   -The new Big Bertha Irons from Callaway.  You know the ones that will give you 20 more yards...  I would really like to try these out.  I am not consistent enough to hit the sweet spot often, so it would be interesting to see if these would add length and make me more consistent.   Bags (2)   -...
@cipher , have you had a chance to shoot it?
 No doubt.  I might be able to play 7200 at 12,000 feet elevation....  Probably not though...