or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

Spring.  Typically it is colder, windy, and the course is wet.  All this means that there is no one else out there.
 Yup... just does not have the same bite...  Pretty funny though.....
Day One – Friday 1 point for each correct answer 1) Which team will win the first hole on day 1 Team Europeans or team USA?  Europeans   2) With 4 morning matches being played ( 4 points total) how many points will the USA team have won? Win = 1 point, ties are ½ and loses are zero points. 1 3) With 4 Afternoon matches ( 4 points total) how many points do the euro win in the afternoon?  2.5 4) Which team is winning at the conclusion of play on Friday? USA or Euros or...
 This means something.  Not stupid at all. I can still remember the first time I hit a green from far enough to make a pitch mark.  It was on a par 3, and the entire green was visible from the tee box.  The greens were wet, and you could actually see the mark from the tee.  I would not have known anything about fixing them if the guy I was playing with did not show me.
 Aaaahh... but how do you know you would not like it better???
 Having children definitely puts a lot of things into perspective.  As a parent, you no longer have the luxury being selfish.
I actually prefer to play alone.  I can play quicker, and for me (95% of the time I play unlimited twilight) that means more golf.
I have improved this year.  The scores are not really showing it, at least not consistently.  I have put up a few decent rounds though.  Mainly my ball striking has improved.  I gained distance with my shorter clubs (wedges - 8 iron).  I still am struggling with the longer ones, but they are starting to get a little better.   The reason for my improvement is simple.  I started a my swing thread, and received some quality advice.  
36 for me.
Welcome to TST.   Post some better video, and count yourself fortunate if Mike and/or Erik responds.  They are excellent instructors that really know their stuff.