or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

This is the only way I take the money.  If I am making a living as is, and the money would just move my family into some finer things (that money buys) in life, I don't take it.
Awesome. Happy to hear about your success.
Wrong..Only allowed to place if playing in Florida.
Nice looking clubs @Ernest Jones .  Let us know how they perform.
I think even less than the 10 - 15% that the guys mentioned above for the first scenario.  Putting does not really matter that much, so I would think that there could easily be better putters when you take into account the world population.     Second scenario, I would agree with @jamo on the 100.  I suppose there is probably a few guys on the lower tours that can strike the ball really well, but have putting yips.
September 26th at 3:30 pm. I still want to win (competitiveness).  I just won't give him my address..... 
Thats pretty cool.  One of these years I should do something like that.  Should help pass the long winters we have up north.
I don't really have one.  I guess it depends on the situation.  Or maybe because I hit all of my clubs bad equally...
Welcome @Monsta Golf !!   Good to see new sponsors.
  I agree with Erik on this.  Depending on the person, it could be worth quite a bit more.