or Connect

Posts by 14ledo81

EJ, what's your new job? I can't imagine you would be in my area (not much here), but if you are, let me know.
^^^^^^^ Rats. I was gonna do that. Oh well.. At least EJ owes you two bucks.
I will try it right now... Wait.... All the water near me is ice now.....
No doubt. I know we are not the lowest guys in town, but we are not the highest either.
So if you buy a dozen prov's you get an hour on the sim? Closest sim to me charges more than the price of prov's for an hour.
I'm with @Abu3baid. Ask your instructor to identify your priority piece. Working on contact is way to general in my book. Aren't we all working on contact?
Ha... Last week a customer called me a crook..I am a project manager/estimator for a mechanical company (plumbing and heating). He (customer),thought my estimate was to high.
I have one, and it was very lucky. It came on a downhill, downwind, par 5. After a solid (for me) drive and 3 wood, I was short and right in a greenside bunker. Somehow I holed the bunker shot. I have reached a par 5 in two only one time (wind assisted). Missed the long putt on that one though.
No doubt. I leave for work in the dark, and get home in the dark. :(
Interesting.   I had always thought that what separates the "best" from "really good", was there ability to do well when the pressure is on.  Neat to hear an explanation why though.