or Connect

Posts by mcman1

Fellow golfers, I'm asking for some quick help. I have invented a golf training aid called the Steady-Head. I got a call from a radio station today and they want to interview me and talk about my product. I have sold about 100 of the Steady-Heads and have good reviews, however I would like some additional input on whether or not you think this product has merit as a training aid. Take a look and post some replys for me. I want to know what you think, honestly! Go to...
If you want to learn to keep a steady head (like Jack Nicklaus talks about in this month's golf digest as his number one principle) take a look at a product called Steady-Head. You can check the product out at steadyhead.com Let me know if you think it has merit?
In this month's golf digest, Jack's #1 lifetime principle is "head position, steady and behind the ball" and Jim Flick comments that "a steady head helps create a consistent bottom of the swing arc and angle of approach for each club." I've been working on keeping a steady head for the past couple of years and have been using a product called steady-head (bought it on ebay) and it actually works quite well. Is anyone else out there have any tips on keeping a steady head?
Did anyone read the recent article in Golf Digest where Anna Rawson (hot) talks about how important it is to keep your head still? I recently bought a training aid called the steady-head at steadyhead.com and I think it's actually going to help me learn how to keep a steady head. Anyway, wondering if anyone else saw the article and thinks keeping a steady head will improve my golf game?
I would suggest working on your short game. A couple years ago I started focusing on keeping a steady head after reading a Golf Diget article by Hank Haney. I then bought a product on ebay called the Steady-Head which is pretty cool and actually works. I took 3-4 strokes off my game in less than one year by working on the short game and keeping a steady head. Good luck.
I can almost guarantee if you work on your short game you can break 90 within 3 months and 80 within a year. A couple years ago I started focusing on keeping a steady head after reading a Golf Diget article by Hank Haney. I then bought a product on ebay called the Steady-Head (like $30 bucks) which is pretty cool and actually works. I took 3-4 strokes off my game in less than one year by working on the short game and keeping a steady head. Good luck.
A couple years ago I started focusing on keeping a steady head after reading a Golf Diget article by Hank Haney. I then bought a product on ebay called the Steady-Head which is pretty cool and actually works. I took 3-4 strokes off my game in less than one year by working on the short game and keeping a steady head. Wondering if anyone else has had any luck with this product?
I don't think new clubs make that big of difference. I would suggest working on your short game. A couple years ago I started focusing on keeping a steady head after reading a Golf Diget article by Hank Haney. I then bought a product on ebay called the Steady-Head which is pretty cool and actually works. I took 3-4 strokes off my game in less than one year by working on the short game and keeping a steady head.
My short game is strongest. A couple years ago I started focusin on keeping a steady head after reading a Golf Diget article by Hank Haney. I then bought a product on ebay called the Steady-Head which is pretty cool and actually works. I took 3-4 strokes off my game in less than one year by workin on the short game and keeping a steady head.
Everyone does it to some degree. Go to the range and focus only on maintaining a light grip and don't regrip in the backswing...it's hard to do but practice will help you out.