or Connect

Posts by boogielicious

I do that on the practice greens, especially early in the season.
From golfdigest.comhttp://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2015/03/keegan-bradley-and-luke-donald.html The link has an Instagram photo and video.   I'm sure the roles were reversed on the golf course!  As a fan of all four, I would have loved to caddie this round. 
It is tough to tell in your video due to the darkness.  But I would refer back to the two threads I linked.  If you could post a video with more light, we could see what is happening better.
Yes, the diagonal line represents the bounce because the angle at the leading edge will be the first part of the sole that contacts the ground.  The grind is material removed from the sole.  It starts where the first abrupt angle is after the initial bounce section.  Because the length of the bounce section is short, the section ground away lets the club leading edge sit closer to the ground. In the drawing below, if the grind area were larger and extended closer to the...
It happens to all of us.  For me, it is because I am rushing the session or warm up.  I go back to basics and slow down.  I make sure my set up, takeaway, etc are back where they should be.  Then I do some 1/2 and 3/4 shots to get the feel of good contact back.  A lot of times I am just too close to the ball because the range stalls are a bit cramped and there are other people hitting. I always start my range sessions now with the same warm up including 1/2 and 3/4 warm up...
I've just purchased and viewed the DVD.  I've been using AimPoint for three years.  I think the difference between the DVD and an actual class is the hands on instruction you will get from a certified instructor.  You will get up to speed faster in a class.  The DVD gives you all the information you need, but you don't have the instructor their with you.  There was an example in the DVD where the students posture was corrected to help read the slope better.  You won't have...
Nice set up.
Unbroken - Par at best.  The book was way better.  I don't think Angelini Jolie did the story justice.  The actor they cast as the "Bird" was too good looking and did not look evil enough.  The lead actor playing Zamperini was good though except he didn't run like an elite runner.
One thing I would check is your right elbow. The image below is A4 and A5.  You can see that at A4, your right elbow is pretty high. That is not necessarily bad (see Jack Nicklaus).  But, as you go down, your right elbow can get trapped at your side.  It tough to tell with the dark shirt and shadows.  If it does get trapped, it can cause a bit of and outside in move at impact, causing hooks if your face is closed with respect to path.  My instructor has had me focus on...
Julia, I have bad knees too, arthritis and a torn meniscus in my left knee.  What really helps me is flaring my feet so as I move my weight forward, my left knee is flexing straight over my toes.  This alleviates the side stress and rotational torque.  It is not stack & tilt at all.  I credit @mvmac the most on this as he had me work on it a few years ago after an Evolvr lesson.  The knee is bending the way it wants to bend. That, my PT exercises and always icing after a...