or Connect

Posts by jpalermo

Hit them both.... Have a 910m didn't like the R11 felt horrible IMO
Here is a link to my ebay listing:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/250919284190?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   For sale or trade   Looking for an Ilima 70 S with or without a 910 adapter or any other higher launching lower spinning shafts.   pm or email me.... jpalermo79@yahoo.com
I went from the DCI 762's to the 710 AP2's.... Havent looked back, the nice thing is that when the 712's come out the price of the 710's will come down.  From what Ive read there isn't that much difference between the 2..... Mostly cosmetic
You could go with the non-tp SF 2.0
edit:   Piretti Terramo 33" Big Lite 2... should be here soon....
are you hitting the 5w off of mats at the range?
ok so after a couple rounds, the MFS "orange" shaft had to go. replaced it with a 65g BB I had laying around. much better
I have a few: Odyssey Black Swirl Proto #3 Callaway Tour Blue TT2 Taylormade Fontana Tour Cameron Fastback Nike Method   Eying up a Piretti and a Sizemore now...
I have had a few, i have mizuno wedges.... love them to death....
Titleist staffers: Rory: MB's Stricker: AP2's Scott: MB's Watney: AP2's Simpson: 680's Haas: CB's Tae Kim: MB's Fowler: MB's Karlsson: MB's Dufner: AP2's Johnson: AP2's Ogilvy: MB's Van Pelt: CB/MB's   So.... Just at the ones I looked at its a 60/40 split.