or Connect

Posts by jpalermo

I'm not so sure a more lofted driver is what the problem is if he's spraying it. he's a long driver, they have to land a ball into a football field size grid to score. I'm guessing that his transition from long drive champ to pro golfer is going to take it's toll on his driving accuracy for a while yet. also with a ball speed like his he needs a lower launch angle to keep his flight flatter. so it may be more of a shaft issue than a loft issue, but I could be wrong, I'm...
never watched that one. actually don't watch the golf channel much. did get a kick out of the Barkley one, dude is a riot.
Had a guy at the range watch me for a little bit today and then ask me a couple questions about what I was doing and why. we proceeded to get into a little discussion about what the keys points of a good swing are and he went on and on about how he pays attention to like 30 things while he is swinging. I started to tell him that I really don't worry about anything but 4 spots in my swing. parallel on the take away, parallel at the top, parallel on the follow through, and...
we have a course that stays open all year so on those almost 40 degree days when we feel like playing we have our own set of rules we use: - frozen tundra rule : if your ball lands on the green and bounces off you get to put it back on (if you hit a wedge to a green th ball will most likely bounce 30 feet in the air due to the frozen ground that is like concrete -Snow drift rule: if there is a snow drift in your putting line you are allowed to make a path through the...
it happens dude relax.
  I'm not taking about a "beat a bucket" session at the range.  Actually go to the range and pay attention to what your doing.  Take your time.. Start with one club make half swings until you hit it in a decent manner.  Then go 3/4 and so on.... When I get a nasty glitch in my swing, I don't play until I get it figured out.  Always at the range.  I go back and start from scratch.  1/2, 3/4, Full shots with each club until I get it back in order.... Watch your divots,...
Jamie's stats through the...
I would get fitted again for your next set
14 degrees of bounce is hard to hit off of that lie. my mizuno 56 has 14 degrees of loft and I use it almost exclusively for the sand or a fluffy chip
range, range, range. take a few alignment aids, your iPod and $30 bucks to the range 2-3 times a week. don't do the mats, hit off the grass. also what I find that helps is if I know what course we are going to play next, I will "play" the course on the range.