or Connect

Posts by Tom

if you look at iacas' response to my response he dissects, condescends, builds sarcasm into his statements, etc. i don't have any time for his bologna. apparently i came late to the party and didn't realize this website's intent. i thought the website "sandtrap.com", that i found because of some good equip reviews, etc., was a golf discussion open to anyone pure and simple. i thought because i was a + hndcp that i would be helping others but didn't realize the site was...
first - IACAS: i don't come around very often. but, when i have you have sought me out it seems to poke holes in whatever i may have to say. iacas has done this every time, literally. i understand he is a proprietor of this website. i understand he is an instructor, profits from his advice, derives clients from this website and is (was?) a proponent of stack and tilt. it seems if he is no longer a proponent of s&t exclusively, it would be because s&t as a stand alone...
Iacass, Can you handle that?     Course: Bears Best, Suwanee, Ga Start Time: 1/9/2012, 10:39 AM Duration: 3:30 Weather: 56℉, Clear, Humidity: 93%, Wind: S at 5 mph Generated By: Easy Scorecard...
iacas,   you're a hacker aren't you? a complete chopper. you're a hater too...   you're a stack and tilt teacher and you can't handle someone (like me) with a better game/swing than you. you play golf swing (S&T); i play golf.   i'll play you anytime for cash (big cash), or reputation. bring it!! bash all you want - you're a chopper. i saw that drill you posted where you were acting as if you were hitting "down hill" to show how to get your hands ahead. you...
unless you haven't read my text above, earlier in this thread, please do.   Alright, the KBS C-Taper shafts are very nice. I must say they are my favorites as of now.
Went to a master club fitter last week to look ONLY at iron shafts and was concerned only with distance control, shot accuracy/dispersion, ball on club face consistency. All fittings done outdoors, with naked eye AND a fully operational Trackman with great targets. There was a little wind, temperature was hovering in upper 50's and it was relatively humid/overcast. I live in Atlanta area. I made conscious effort to put same exact swing on every shot. After seeing me...
precisely why people who doubt are average golfers, and people like me are plus handicappers. keep doing what you're doing... or try something like stack and tilt... tee hee hee
There's no magic. It is training that makes your hands get ahead of the clubhead at impact and THAT (hands ahead) is the #1 key to consistent shot making, and consistent scores.   To get your hands ahead #1, you must have great hip rotation!!! The average tour pro's hips are 42 degrees open at impact. The average amateur golfer's hips are about 10 degrees open.   To get your hands ahead #2, you must have great hip rotation!!! The average tour pro's hips are 42...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Well, that's all fine and good... I guess... it depends what you're trying to accomplish. Myself? I picked up the game in April 2008. I broke 70 (a 69) April 14, 2010. This past season (2011) I shot in the 60's more than I shot in the 80's. My low round (July 6th, 2011) was 64. I played yesterday, had seven birdies and shot 68 (yeah, if it had been a perfect round would have shot 65, but no one is perfect). My swing is below... I've never been...
wow. i applaud your interest and dedication. i can't say anything but positives to you because you are a man on mission! gotta love that!   i especially love the hogan hat in every video. to me, that says it all!!! you are an inspiration!