or Connect

Posts by jschen

Congrats! Still seeking my first birdie. It's always great to hear about others finally getting one.
Congrats!
Congrats!
Not everyone is better than you. I started around the same time as you, and I'm perfectly happy when I shoot 120. With some recent improvements to my ball striking and putting, though, I'm hoping to be on my way to breaking 110. My goal for the year is double bogey golf, which works out to 108 on a par 72 course.
Actually, the current version is the e6. The e6+ is the older ball. But I believe there also is an even older ball that was called the e6 (not to be confused with the current e6).
I'm not a hugely powerful hitter, but my Nike VR wedges thrash range balls the same way as you described with the black ones. Good contact with a full swing of a wedge, and I get five lines of white range ball to remove.
All my clubs are 2009 model clubs since I started golfing last summer. They're the first clubs that I've ever owned. My intention is to keep them for the long haul. But we'll see.
I hit my 6i around 150-160 yards. From what I can tell, that's a pretty solid distance. It might be at the low end of claimed lengths on this forum, but out in the real world, distance is not really a problem for me. My instructor thinks I hit a perfectly reasonable distance.
Congrats!
Evidently, that thread inspired you and me both.