or Connect

Posts by bbedell

Adams Super S 15 degree fairway wood, stiff shaft (stock).  Like new condition, selling for $50.   I also have 2 separate listings for my Ping Anser Driver, and Bridgestone J40 driver (see listings for pics).  If anyone is interested in purchasing multiple clubs, I will make a package deal.  Cost of shipping is not included, if you're interested give me your location and I'll let you know shipping costs.
Ping Anser Driver, 10.5 degree.  Great condition.  Aldila NVS 65g stiff shaft, Aldila NV 55g stiff shaft, both included along with tool to change shafts.  No head cover.  Selling for $125.   I also have separate listings for a Bridgestone J40 Driver, and Adams Super S fairway (see listings for pics).  If anyone is interested in purchasing multiple clubs, I will make a package deal.  Cost of shipping is not included, if you're interested give me your location and I'll let...
Bridgestone J40 445 driver, 10.5 degree, project x 6.0 stiff shaft.  Great condition, selling for $120.     I also have separate listings for my Ping Anser Driver and Adams Super S fairway (see listings for pics).  If anyone is interested in purchasing multiple clubs, I will make a package deal.  Cost of shipping is not included, if you're interested give me your location and I'll let you know shipping costs.
am selling a few of my clubs. Here is a list. Pictures are included Ping Anser Driver, 10.5 degree. Great condition. Aldila NVS 65g stiff shaft, Aldila NV 55g stiff shaft, both included along with tool to change shafts. No head cover. Selling for $125. Bridgestone J40 445 driver, 10.5 degree, project x 6.0 stiff shaft. Great condition, selling for $120. Adams Super S 15 degree fairway wood, stiff shaft (stock). Like new condition, selling for $50. If...
Oosthuizen is something to watch when he's playing well, and has the best swing in the game IMO.  He doesnt plan in enough American events though.   Nothing compares to watching a tournament when Tiger is in the hunt and playing well.  Even if you hate him, you cant deny it.  
SOLD to some poor soul on Craig's List
Would you take $75 for them?  I can get them for $78 on Amazon with free shipping, but I'll take them off your hands if we can make a deal.   http://www.amazon.com/Oakley-Mens-Scalpel-Rectangle-Sunglasses/dp/B0036B87YQ/ref=pd_sbs_sg_1/190-7497903-6160841

Here's some more detailed, close up photos.  As you can see, the grooves are in fantastic shape.  Being forged clubs they are soft so there is a bit of bag chatter evident, but the only real cosmetic defect is the 2 small scratches on the sole of the 4 iron which does not affect playability.   Photos are arranged as follows: P98, 76, 54