or Connect

Posts by Shanker

ahh no wonder I was able to grab a dozen of the TP5 for $20 @ my golf show...I love this ball...
Last years Nike VRs/20XI hats, visors @ Golfsmith was $2.97 a pop so I bought 10 of them to give out to my golfing buddies...Can't beat that price...the price tag said $12 but when I went to go check out they came at $2.97 so I went to grab more...
Bit the bullet and bought the Tour driver...I have no problem launching the ball high and always wanted a lower trajectory drive...hopefully I'll get the results.
LMAO.! 
52* for me...
hmm good read..I'm in the market for this driver as well and I just got back from golfsmith...I may need to go back and try it on the launch monitor to get a better understanding..I was just hitting into the net and this shaft and head feels really good for me....
Adidas powerband 3.0s and love them...Just cleaned them and leather lotion them up, played a round and it looks and feels like new...
Shot an 88 (45,43) at a county course...   Been a long drought and battle...
This Year...   When I do find the time to practice, I focus on my short game.  ~100yds and in shots, chipping and putting.  For me based from my stat tracking (last 5rds) it is taking an average of 3 strokes from 85-100yds and that is not good enough for my goals. 
^^^^^^ That is so true!