or Connect

Posts by Boyder

I carry a membership at Countryside Golf Club in Kaukauna, WI. Its a nice public course, within 10 minutes from my front door. Its not too long, not too easy. The greens are about the best around our our area and once I figured out the best times to play to avoid the leagues, I can pretty easily get at least 9 holes in every day, 18 most days.   Weekends I can typically get 18 holes in and be home before my wife even gets out of bed (she's not a morning...
That is the plan ... right now I have 3 ounces on it. Once I figure out for sure what works best, then I will re-grip with the weighting under the grip. and as far as "illegal" ... I play alone most of the time anyway, so I don't worry much about conforming ...   I've been around ... more viewing that posting. But thanks for noticing ... 
I wanted to try a "counter balance putter" so I hit the work bench. I have been counter balancing my fishing rods for years, and thus had several weights laying around the shop. I did not want to re-grip my putter just yet, so I could experiment with how much weight I wanted for the best feel. My solution, was to use a rubber furniture "screw-in foot", replaced the short screw in it with a longer screw to thread the weights on to - screw this all to the butt end of my...
Bounced off a patio into the sliding glass patio door - but luckily there was no breakage, and the owner was surprisingly understanding ... it had obviously happened before ...
Good point .... I would consider 2+ club wind "windy" ...
Steve Stricker's putting  ,,,,
Been playing a LOT of golf this season, and I have come to the conclusion that I am a Wind Player. My best 2 rounds this past few weeks both came with winds at 20+. My normal round is typically 85 to 88 ... those 2 rounds were 79 and 80 - and the 80 (today's round) should have been a 78 if it weren't for the fact that I am a lousy putter. Just wondering if anyone else finds that their game excels in the breeze.
Never been long off the tee, but I keep it in the short grass more often than not. Driver 215-230 3 Wood 200 3i Hybrid 190 4i 180 5i 170 6i 160 7i 150 8i 140 9i 130 PW 120 GW 110 SW 95 LW 85
I am in the market for a right-handed TaylorMade Tour Burner (2008-09) A-wedge in good playing condition. Standard length, lie, etc. preferably with the original TaylorMade Burner 105 Flex R Steel shaft.   Message me if you have one you're willing to part with.
I play most of my golf at Countryside Golf Course (I have a membership there). I'm looking for someone to play rounds with on weekend mornings - early. I'm 56, like to walk and typically shoot around boggie over 18 holes. Contact me if you are interested. Mark