or Connect

Posts by Boyder

I am looking for the glf file for the Irish Waters golf course near Kaukauna/Freedom Wisconsin. I had this course on my computer but it became corrupted and I do not want to renew my iGolf membership just to download one course. If someone out there has this course file on their computer and could email it to me I would be very appreciative. Thank You
Thanks for the replies guys. I knew I was not the only one dealing with this and it is nice to hear others go thru the same issues. I know its primarily about me trying too hard, and I know that the only real competition is between me and the course (and between me and my self), and to really play better anytime is reliant on me being relaxed and just let it happen ... just wish it wasn't so much easier said than done.
The mental part of this game is killing me. I play almost every day, usually alone, or occasionally with someone I meet on the course. On my home course I'm relaxed and my game has been progressing nicely. However, once a week I play with a group of friends on various courses around the area and its always a challenge for me ... duffed tee shots, bad iron shots and poor puts. Its really embarrassing! I know I'm a much better player than that. On a normal day I will shoot...
Selling a 3-club set of Adams Tom Watson Wedges that I originally purchased for my son, but he just hasn't taken to the game. The set includes a Gap Wedge (52* Loft/8* Bounce), a Sand Wedge (56* Loft/12* Bounce) and a Lob Wedge (60* Loft/8* Bounce). These clubs have very little use on them, perhaps a dozen rounds and 3 or 4 trips to the range. These are nice wedges and the grips are in great shape (original Adams grips). A nice set of wedges can do much to help your...
Selling a 8-club set of Cobra Transition S Hybrid Irons and a Hippo Driver. I have played the Cobra's a couple seasons to get my game back to where I wanted it to be after a long absence, the Driver is one I got at an outing last season and has just been used as a loaner/back-up. Iron set includes 3-5 Hybrids (with head-covers) and 6-PW irons, all with Aldila Graphite Shafts in Reg. Flex. Clubs were re-gripped this past winter with GolfPride grips that are in great...
I have an Adams 2 hybrid in the marketplace forum. I bought it slightly used but even with a regular flex shaft it seems a bit stiff to me and I do better with my old 5 wood. http://thesandtrap.com/t/57808/adams-idea-super-black-hybrid-17-degree
Shot 85 today! That's the 3rd time in the past week I have broken 90 (88, 84, 85), and today's round came on a course I had never played before. My handicap now sits at 15, not bad considering it was a 23+ about 18 months ago.  
This club is in good condition, normal useage, not abused. I bought it to use as a replacement for my 5 wood but decided to go another route (you know us golfers ... never satisfied with our clubs ...). The 17 degree hybrid is about equivalent to a 2-iron. The shaft is Aldia VooDoo 85gm Regular Flex. The grip is the original Adams grip. It does come with a matching headcover (magnetic closure). Shipping calculated when I know your zip code (shipping from 54140).
This club is in good condition, normal useage, not abused. I bought it to use as a replacement for my 5 wood but decided to go another route (you know us golfers ... never satisfied with our clubs ...). The 17 degree hybrid is about equivalent to a 2-iron. The shaft is Aldia VooDoo 85gm Regular Flex. The grip is the original Adams grip. It does come with a matching headcover (magnetic closure). Shipping calculated when I know your zip code (shipping from 54140).  
Lee Westwood: -14 (274) Rory McIlroy: -13 (275) Tiger Woods: -12 (276)