or Connect

Posts by Boyder

The problem I see with putting a plaque where Bubba hit from is that he'd then have to hit it off the plaque next time .... not that he couldn't hit it off the plaque ...    
That was tough to watch .... except I had Snedeker picked on my Fantasy team!!
Yeah, that has crossed my mind too. A couple months ago the local weather folks were telling us to expect a colder than normal winter and above normal snowfall .... I'm still wondering if that will be the case.  
Actually made it out today on the golf course!! That's pretty amazing when you consider that most years we are under a couple feet of snow with temps in the single digits. I even wrote about it in my Blog: http://boyderblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/lessons-for-january-golf-in-wisconsin.html   Hope you enjoy the read ...    
I'm sure this topic has been covered before, but with the trend to long putters lately I went in to get fitted. After some time messing with long putters of various lengths, etc, I just decided to get fitted for a standard length putter - I just can not get the "feel" using the longer putters. After my fitting I was told that the ideal length putter for my stroke/stance would be 31.5 inches!! Instead of buying new, I had my Ping Gi5 Anser shortened from 34", and then...
One good shot is all, One good shot for the whole day, To make a good day.
I took the time today to repair at least 2 to 3 ball marks per green I played .... obviously a few of the older ones don't take to repairing as easily as newer ones, but at least I made the effort. Not sure if it will help, but since I play this course 3 to 4 days a week, I figure I can at least make some impact if I continue this .....
"Let's Do This!" .... I really like The Golf Fix with Breed .... But I also like School of Golf. Playing lessons is still fun to watch, and I always hope they'll bring it back with new ones ....  
Sometimes I use a "Loonie" (Canadian $1 coin for those that aren't familiar), but most the time I use a PGA 2010/Whistling Straits ball marker I purchased at the PGA Championship last year.
I have a bulging disc that flares up from time to time ... I find regular exercise and 10 minutes a day on my inversion table really keeps me going with little or no discomfort.