or Connect

Posts by Boyder

I have a bulging disc that flares up from time to time ... I find regular exercise and 10 minutes a day on my inversion table really keeps me going with little or no discomfort.  
All I know is that  really messed up my fantasy picks this week ... I had Kuchar and DJ picked, then changed my mind at the last minute ... That'll teach me to stay with my initial gut feelings!!!!! 
How can someone's "handicap" reflect on their total and complete knowledge of the game? We see pros every week calling in officials to get rulings or being DQ'd for making bad rules decisions and they have handicaps we all dream of having ... BTW - my only handicap is my golf swing (and my putting!), but I feel I know the basic rules of the game as well as anyone .... and to answer the ORIGINAL post - that's not a hole in one, the ball that was hit gets placed back...
I drive a '02 Tahoe (note the bumper sticker)     But I dream of something with a bit more "muscle" ..   (I can at least dream ....)
What's the most commonly preferred tee length for using with the driver - 2 3/4" or 3 1/4"? I wish someone made a good 3" tee but I can't find them.
Played pretty well this weekend, and one shot in particular stands out in my mind. Long par 5, my tee shot was pulled into the left rough and ended up with a tree right smack in the path I needed to hit my next shot (about 5 yards in front of the ball). Decided to try "shaping" a hook around the tree just for kicks - a shot I had done on the range occasionally, but with very little consistent success. Aimed the club face at the center of the fairway about 150 yards up to...
Played pretty well this weekend, and one shot in particular stands out in my mind. Long par 5, my tee shot was pulled into the left rough and ended up with a tree right smack in the path I needed to hit my next shot (about 5 yards in front of the ball). Decided to try "shaping" a hook around the tree just for kicks - a shot I had done on the range occasionally, but with very little consistent success. Aimed the club face at the center of the fairway about 150 yards up to...
I'm on the hunt for a TaylorMade Z TP Wedge - 52 degree Gap Wedge to match the 56 and 60 i now carry. Would like to find one in decent condition (something that has proven easier said than done) - smoke finish preferred, but I will consider black or satin finish. I'll pay good money fro the right club.  
sig updated. Thank you for the Contest!!  
Thanks for the advice and the drill - you certainly got it right with the statement above - nailed me to a tee.