or Connect

Posts by Boyder

If it were me .... I'd go for clothes in that situation - or maybe a rain suit.
Welcome Josh ... what part of the state are you in? Go Packers!!!!
  Guess it depends on where you're from ...   From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Mars (also Mars bar) is a chocolate bar manufactured by Mars, Inc. It was first manufactured in Slough, Berkshire in the United Kingdom in 1932 as a sweeter version of the American Milky Way bar which Mars, Inc. produced in the USA (not to be confused with the European version of Milky Way, which is a different confection and similar to the US 3 Musketeers). In the United States, a...
A Snickers with Almonds is a Mars Bar re-packaged ...  
I had to vote "Other" ... My dream would be to be financially sound enough to afford to golf where, when and with whatever gear I wanted ...
I bought myself a new TM Raylor just before Christmas, but Santa left a hard-cover copy of Harvey Penick's Little Red Book and Tom Watson's new DVD set "Lessons of a Lifetime" in my stocking! My kids also got me a Yoda headcover for my 3-wood ... so "The Force will be with me" ...
I'm basically split between TM Driver, wood, Raylor & wedges with Cobra irons and an Odyssey putter. That said, I try to choose clubs that match me and my game, but I do like TM clubs and I love my Cobra irons.
OK .... I found this funny anyway ... The golfers in this video are my heroes!!    
Some insightful Golf Thoughts (Humorisms):  1. Don't buy a putter until you've had a chance to throw it. 2. When your shot has to carry over a water hazard, you can either hit one more club or two more balls. 3. If you're afraid a full shot might reach the green while the foursome ahead of you is still putting out, you have two options: you can immediately shank a lay-up or you can wait until the green is clear and top a ball halfway there. 4. Everyone...
The TV show I work for airs on the Versus network, and a year ago Direct TV dropped Versus for about 6 months. Our numbers dropped, but it was eventually worked out. Seems Direct likes to play hardball with their networks .... it's a pattern with them.