or Connect

Posts by Boyder

Been using the 3-wood, 3, 4 & 5 Hybrid setup for a season now. Just replaced my 3 hybrid with a "less draw biased" TM Raylor Hybrid. To me this makes the 5-wood unnecessary and leaves me room at the other end to carry the wedges I like to play.
My irons, hybrids, wedges and putter - all purchased on eBay ... as stated, do your research, check the feedback of the seller. I've been very happy with my purchases.
I've always been partial to Tiger's HIO at #16 at the '97 Phoenix Open ...
Yep ... If I get thru a round with the same ball I'm a happy golfer ...
I'm still teetering between the Raylor and the Cobra Baffler .... been watching 'em on ebay. I may be heading to BB&B this week ...Thanks guys.
No doubt ... hated to see Tiger lose - but G-Mac had it goin' today! Those last 2 puts of his were pure clutch!
Thinking of asking Santa for one of those golf gear organizer racks ... anyone here have one - and are there any that stand out or any that one would want to stay away from?
I have been wondering the same thing. I'm guessing it's a prototype or custom made because I have searched the web and have not seen one like it anywhere.
My new fav!! Thanks!!
I would believe the idea that it's the denser air that cuts down on ball flight ... I already play a 'soft' ball (Noodle Easy Distance), so going to a woman's ball I don't think would make much difference in my game.