or Connect

Posts by westcyderydin

Thanks for all the help guys.  I think that I just didn't use enough mineral spirits and that made it difficult to get them on.  Also, these cheap Medallist grips are very thin...even with the extra tape...and they are not very tapered.  Might just have to spend the money and go with the Golf Prides next time....Thanks!
Thanks for the reply and information!  If it is really hard to push on...with the grip bunching up and all... do i just need to use more fluid for lubrication?  Do I need a grip with a different core size?  Am I using too much tape?   The air compressor method looks interesting.....
I just did my first re-gripping job on my 5 hybrid and 48* wedge.  I have a few questions and would like to hear any tips on this.   I had to wrestle these things on there...like a lot.  I knew they were cheap grips going into it (Medalist...Golf Pride Tour Velvet knockoffs from Golfsmith).  I also knew they were thinner than the normal Tour Velvet grips.  Because of this I did use a lot of tape....three strips from the end of the shaft to the bottom of the grip and two...
 I bought the Utility on sale from Golfio.com 4 or 5 years ago and bought the Ironwood from a guy from my league 2 or 3 years ago. The 3DX, 4DX, and 5Dx hybrids and fairway woods are pre-Dicks Sporting Goods...any higher numbered models of hybrids are Dicks made.  I don't know what you mean by pre BK...
I have the 3dx Ironwood DC 20* 3 hybrid and a 3dx Utility DC 5/FW (19*) hybrid.  They are great clubs.  I hit the Utility especially well, so much easier than hitting a 4 iron.
It is all about the process.  If you practice enough and know that you can make shots and make putts then you can feel confident when you are dealing with that situation when you are under pressure...  The pressure really doesn't matter as much if you are already prepared for it.   In league I had my partner say, "Don't be nervous, buy you need to make this putt."  I said back to him, "You're more nervous than I am."  That sounds cocky but it was what I was thinking.  I...
I am saying that not every golfer is rolling in dough either.   If it is a country club, people are already spending large amounts of money from everything to memberships, caddies, food and drinks, pro shop items, etc. ...then it makes sense pare the expense for the Assistant Pro.   But if you are playing a money game at a po-dunk cow pasture then it would be a lot to ask for anyone to have to pay double just to play with the Assistant Pro.  Some guys probably make as...
This seems like something that makes sense at a country club or in a group where everybody has money.  But it doesn't make sense to play a normal course and stick a guy with the extra fee unexpectedly.  You should also have the option to play with the pro if you are going to have to pay for him or pass and let him play with somebody else.
If I were in Phil's position I would be more afraid of getting hit with the tee shot in the dark than I would be with helping Rory.  But then I don't know exactly where he was standing while Rory hit... and I am used to playing on a course packed full of bad golfers who seem to want to share my fairway and not always yell fore.
Got my review written:   http://thesandtrap.com/products/serola-sacroiliac-belt/reviews/4953   I have a tendency to ramble, hope I conveyed my thoughts correctly!