or Connect

Posts by kingface12

I can't really say anything about the Method putters....just not for me.... but i do have the Agsi+ insert on my Spider Vicino. I normally do not like putting with inserts at all......never could find one I liked. I always putt with my Bettinardi or Cleveland which were milled. After trying out the the Agsi+ I can honestly say it's the best feeling insert I have ever used and I am now gaming it full time and the Betti is in the garage....shame too, it's a pretty...
The putter has a plumbers neck.
While I agree....heat is heat. It stays in the 80's/90's for three months here and my clubs stay in the back of my wagon everyday....never had an issue. I used to live in N.Carolina......same thing. Sounds more like you had a lousy epoxy job or maybe the club has taken a good size beating..... At any rate.....none of what you said has anything to do with a 'dead driver'....which heat simply wont do. The only thing heat will do over time is MAYBE prematurely dry out...
I agree with everything here.....minus the part about taking the clubs out of the trunk. This has been talked about a billion times and there is NOTHING wrong with keeping your sticks in the trunk. My clubs 'Summer Home' is in my trunk....as is about 90% of the people here.....and it is not a problem. Trunk heat will not make a driver go dead.
Make me an offer guys. If you know 'Timtheputterman' on the bay you know that these irons go for about the same amount...not including shipping and not including upgraded grips. I want to move em' out. Any reasonable offer WILL be accepted!
This is a great putter guys...and I'm not just saying it!! I simply can't put with a blade or I would keep it. Make me an offer.....worst I can do is say no. Look on ebay and search Bettinardi/Mizuno putters. These putters usually go for over $100 PLUS shipping and in not that great condition. Other than brush marks on the bottom...this putter looks brand new. I just want to get it to someone who can use/appreciate it....
I have a very good to mint condition Bettinardi CO3h 33" putter for sale. Only has some light brush marks on the bottom. Original headcover included. $90 shipped OBO Let me know if you want pics or have any questions.
I have a set of older LCG irons in good condition up for sale. They have True Temper R80 (regular) shafts in them. Only 4 round old Lamkin N-Dur blue and white grips. Grips alone cost $60. Selling for $175 Shipped OBO. Pics available upon request.
I used to use my gap wedge a TON but lately I have ben using my 8 iron and 9 iron around the greens for doing bump and runs. I use the gap wedge from 75 to 100 yds and love it. I simply don't have the game yet where I can control a 47* PW from 75 yrds outs without the ball hopping over the green. The gw I can take it in nice and high and the ball stops on a dime. So yes......keep the GW. Now if you have a lob wedge (58 - 62* wedge).....that would be a different...
I agree. The 57's are great clubs and not super tough to hit. I just like having that little extra forgiveness in the onger irons for when I need to swing with a little bit more authority.....gives me the piece of mind. I also find the mx-25 4 and 5 iron to me a little bit better to hit out of the rough.....which seems to be where I use them the most unfortunately!!