or Connect

Posts by mlf16507

The 24/38 rule should be in effect here.  The average golfer can't any iron of less the 24* or 38" in length consistentally.  As any rule there are exceptions, but over 40 years of teaching golf, I find them few and far between.
@ kept looking for TST to have one this year.  However, since you are late in starting, I am @max # of leagues.  Good luck for the 2014 golf season   Mike French
Wilson Staff JPII BeCU- 54* bent to 52*- TT Release Sensicore- hard stepped R(same as 48*PW) Wilson Staff BeCu Sandy Andy-56*-TT Release Sensicore - tipped same as 8 iron Wilson Harmonized BeCu-60*-TT Release Sensicore--tipped same as 8 iron   I have liked the feel of BeCu wedges since the middle 80's.  A couple years ago I found these wedges on eBay. and reshafted them to my specs.  I like a low trajectory on 48* and 52*, therefore they are hard stepped.  I like a...
Unlike Iacas, I am a putter Ho! This year I have been using a Rife IBF black @35" I have the putter set at 73* and 5* of loft (I stand close to ball with high hands and therefore I use an upright putter)  I forward press, so 5* loft become about 2* at impact.   I have been using a 42" Dynacraft Branding Iron since 1988, but stopped using it this year to comply with new rule of not anchoring putter,I use it like a broomstick putter, not a belly putter. ,  Left hand on top...
Warrior will work just fine.  If irons are Ping Eye2, PW is 50*.  If irons are Ping Eye2+, Pw is 48*( in this case you would want to use Warrior GapWedge at 52*and not use any iron longer than a 5 iron),
Login - Register     Reseller Info Advertise Us About Us   TSG STORE Blog Forums gallery contact us Newest Products Fittings Custom Quotes Special Requests Total Items: 0Total Price:...
  Tour Golf Products Home Help View Cart My Account Help Search: Components Titanium Drivers Metal Woods and...
After long winter and no spring in Erie,PA, I am back!  Due to broken thumb(slipped on ice), Heart Attack,Defibalator inserted in chest and Congestive Heart Failure(spent July 4th weekend in hospital) I am hopefully ready for 2013 golf season.   Computer died over winter and just  had it fixed.  I have been using iPhone for e-mail and Fantasy Golf, but impossible for me to keep up golf forums,   I will try to keep active again!   Happy,Happy,Happy to be...
TST Fantasy Golf 2013     Yahoo   League #   781 Password golf