or Connect

Posts by dblbgy17

wow, now you've had some PING experience.  i haven't had the chance to swing the Ansers yet but they look amazing.  if they feel half as good as they look, i can definitely see myself getting those clubs.  i also imagine they're the most similar to my 735's and my game.   thanks for the feedback.
i couldn't agree more.  this is the first year i actually preferred watching the round online instead of tv.  the round was so much more in depth, more caddy/player interaction as well as player/player interaction.  very cool.
  thanks for including your G10 info.  i just threw some sets out there, please feel free to include any sets and any info.  thanks.   i think my friend was using G2 a few years ago.  i only swung them a couple of times but from what i remember, they seemed to swing themselves once you got them started.  i like that in the low irons but i like to have playability/feel in my hi irons.
  so from what i can tell PING is doing down in these series of clubs? i.e. s58, s57, s56...oldest to newest.  i haven't seen the s58 but that sounds like exactly what i'm looking for....very similar to my 735.cm.  thanks for the info.  your 2 iron sounds awesome but i'm more of a hybrid player.  ever use a PING hybrid?    
thanks for including your G10 info.  i just threw some sets out there, please feel free to include any sets and any info.  thanks.   i think my friend was using G2 a few years ago.  i only swung them a couple of times but from what i remember, they seemed to swing themselves once you got them started.  i like that in the low irons but i like to have playability/feel in my hi irons.
i'm thinking about switching to PING clubs next season. i recently had a chance to swing the s57, 7 iron, and it felt very good.  i've been playing Titleist 735.cm for the last few years, so i'm familiar with the forged feel, player's club.  they have the split iron set, so the 8,9,PW are blades.  i saw this year PING came out with the Anser iron set which seems similar to my 735.cm set.     so...what do you like/dislike about your PINGs?  would you suggest the G15,...
i'm not a parent, so take this advice with a grain of salt but i have helped my mom in raising my 12yrs younger brother. he's a very smart kid but also a very free spirit. we love to encourage his free spirit b/c we feel it's very important to be your own person...but not at the cost of your future. he had a few semesters when he slipped up a bit, i think mostly due to lack of organization. we sat him down and did as colin mentioned above. we expressed how important...
yes, and i'm not a fan. i know i'm thinking with my heart and the AD's are thinking with their wallets but all this movement is just disheartening. i'm a big ten guy, mostly basketball, and we picked up nebraska?? do they even have a basketball team? only move i would've been ok with is notre dame added to big ten, that just makes sense. everything else seems ridiculous.
i must say that the "warm for cold" brew exchange is a beautiful business strategy.
i vote for the champions tour, especially with the addition of couples, lehman. it's fairly watchable. and the women on the lpga have become increasingly more...um...well...let's just say i'll watch a little longer than i used to.