or Connect

Posts by boston blackie

It's from a TV show in the early days of television.  He was a private eye if I remember correctly.
$120 + tax, I got it yesterday at 5:35 pm.  When you go to today's deals on Amazon > lightning deals, you can click on the > arrow on the right and see all the upcoming deals for the day and the time they start.     I set the alarm on my iPhone for 5:30 pm - got on Amazon and got the deal.
It is a pretty standard promotion video like thousands of others for destination resorts everywhere.  Whether or not these things stand up to critical scrutiny is not the point.  The goal is to lure investors to buy in early in order to move the project along.   The fact that the golf course design is Tiger's first project in the United States is of interest, and his name on the project is a valuable asset to the developers.   I am puzzled.  Why caption the post as...
I sometimes enjoy watching for its' entertainment value - sometimes uproariously funny, and sometimes very sad.  I certainly would not accept any of their crackpot opinion as anything but what it is - entertainment.
Is the "The Five" on fox new a comedy?
Hello Westchester,   I liked the vids on your youtube channel.
Great shot of your great looking wife​  
Looking back from the green, 15th hole, Dalton Ma
I'm surprised that so many like playing alone.  I quit playing the game back in the 80's for the very reason it was too hard to find playing partners.     Thankfully, now that I'm back into it, and retired, I play five mornings a week with the men's association at my club. 
Why - because it would enlighten one as to things which one takes for granted.  Such as, in this case, one can support stop and frisk while knowing full well that it is more than likely not going to affect oneself.  This is not true for our black and latino friends - they do not have that privilege.