or Connect

Posts by Gebus

If your handicap is really 9 you should have at least one low bounce wedge in your bag for those fancy shots
One thing to keep in mind is that if you have an arcing putting stroke (open to closed through impact) with a heavy putter you will tend to be a little open at impact, so a blade might be a better idea, while on the other hand if you have the straight back and straight through stroke a heavier putter will tend to keep the putter face straight. This is not a perfect system just a common phenomenon. I have a straight back straight through stroke and rock a blade putter while...
Here is a tricky one I have recently purchased the Mizuno MP titanium 3 Wood. It comes with a Fubuki shaft (made for Mizuno) and I absolutely love the shaft. My question is has anyone played (played not tried please) the MP titanium and played with a real Fubuki shaft. If you have are they comparable? If they are I'd definitely would consider putting a Fubuki in one of my drivers.
I have a Titleist 909H 15* hybrid for Sale/Trade The condition is practically new (sadly I do not have pictures because they would not disappoint) the head cover also looks almost new It has a Stiff Voodoo shaft (stock) and a practically brand new baby blue New Decade multi compound (used a couple of times). I am looking to trade more than to sell: I am looking for either a 19-22* hybrid or a 15* fairway wood (3 wood) STIFF SHAFT ONLY TITLEIST OR COBRA ONLY or...
It depends on the one you go to, the one I am talking about is at a fairly new store and the simulator is much different from any of the other ones that I have seen...
Come on that wasn't cool... I understand where you are coming from, For a more "athletic fit" check Puma, Fila, J Lindeberg (JL) some Nike and some Addidas. Stay away from FootJoy, Izod (though they make a few okay ones), Greg Norman etc. Really check puma though, I realize you dont want fancy designs (and that is what Puma does) but they are really high quality and they fit great.
Most people are going to tell you that their driver is the best one, but it usually isn't true. If you tried my 907 you'd probably hate it but it works for me. One thing I can tell you is that I also played a r5, and a few new comparable models are the burner family, the cobra S2, the diablo edge like KD Epic said (though the stock shaft is meh). My suggestion will always be go get fitted by a professional, if that isn't possible, go to a major golf store and hit all the...
Most of the simulator programs that the stores use can be screwed with... There are two golftowns (like golf galaxy but Canadian) where I live, you could go to one hit a driver 250 then go to the other and hit 300. I am friends with some one who works there, watch them touch the screen while they setup the simulator, there is often a scale that they touch, the higher on the scale the straighter and farther the drives will be. Quick funny story for those interested. I go...
Its really just preference, when choosing a putter just make sure it lies flat on the ground during your swing, I see enough odysee 2 ball putters set up almost 45* upright it makes me want to puke...
I really dont want to sound like a docuhe, but is it really worth $700, if your going to walk pushing a cart is really not that difficult, I push and I play some erratic mountain-y courses and never really had a problem, yes I realize I am 21 but if you are unable to push a cart it is hard to believe you still want to walk...