or Connect

Posts by ejimsmith

you consider yourself a 5-7 handicap, yet you put 1.6 has your index in your profile?   i think you're simply posting to brag.  well, it worked...  jealous i am.
Move someplace warm. There's no off-season in so cal.
Seems like your preshot routine is almost asking for this. If I was playing with you, after your second time knocking the ball off the tee, I'd give you a "ONE" and chuckle with the rest of our foursome.
Enough with the armchair umpires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Similar to the proliferation of "ba-ba-booey's" being screamed after everyone's tee shot, the PGA needs to put a stop on taking these calls from the public. Its becoming a damn mess and, imho, is reducing the respect of the PGA by making it seem they can't police themselves. Let's pull some HD video up of the PGA championship from last year and see if we can't catch someone missing replacing their ball on the green by a...
Just joined last Saturday. Got an eagle in my first round too! See ya out there!
Finally got my first last Saturday.   Short par 4, dogleg left.   Hit a 3W and then from 104 out hit my AW which bounced a little left of the hole and rolled in.   :)
  if payne stewart were alive still, you guys would probably boo him because you don't like his look either.   get over it, anchored putting should stay.  sounds to me like the usga is starting to wavier a bit on their proposal.  good for them!!
  i putt every tap in.
reviving a thread since i was followed by someone using one of these. for the record.. ball retrievers are for dorks.
i agree with the discussion about cleaning the clubs after a round.   usually they will do a quick clean, but i do a more thorough one at home with a scrubber and a bucket.  i won't decline though, and will often up the task by asking them to hold onto my clubs while i hit the 19th tee.   i'm a big fan of a bag drop though.   all that aside, both tasks are a $5 bill, and i usually carry that with me, even if i'm new to the course, just in case.   i figure its a small...