or Connect

Posts by ejimsmith

if those are R9's, i have those, and yes you can hit a bad shot with them. (though i'm sure her's are TPs)...
bahh... i thought i was improving but i think i took a step back today. i was really liking my game at the range, and even my warm up before todays round felt real good. but if i wasnt' hitting it fat, i was hooking most everything. except my driver, for whatever reason i hit that real well. luckily it was a 5 person scramble tourney i was in today. we played my drive most of the time.. so at least i carried some weight. i feel a bit down though cause i did think...
good luck, and DO IT!! my dad started yoga when he was 65 and is super lean and flexible now (he's 68). he goes to a class every day now, and absoluetly loves it. do whatever you can to get your dad on it.
just guessing, but perhaps because the clean and place is because of the lie the ball is in?
right now i'm very happy. a few weeks ago i started a thread cause i was hitting it fat way too much. the advice i got from the sandbaggers was excellent. i took the 2 most promising tips, and have been practising at a grass range with them. i'm super happy with where i am now. my biggest problem is fully understanding my yardage with each club, and my horrid short game (which i'm working on, i swear!!). anyway, yes, i'm happy with my swing right now.
yeah, cause most people that win the lotto aren't of a class enough anyway to know what to do with any extra money, much less $1 million +. they end up doing stupid things like taking everyone they know to disney world and end up spending $100k in a week. or something else stupid like buying a golf course. *however*, you win the mega milions when its up near $300,000,000... then buy the stupid course.
i struggled with my r9 3 wood after i got it. i was slicing quite a bit. i finally adjusted the FCT to the left and have been ripping it long and straight. this just happened 2 days ago, so i'm still evaluating it, but so far i love the club. now if i can only fix my short game, maybe i can have a handicap that's gives me better street cred..
i've got a raylor, and like it so far. i'm still getting used to it, but hitting from the fairway hasn't been too much of an issue. the jury it still out, since i got it to replace my 5W, which i can hit real well.
I hate bikram yoga though... I'm not a fan of that version
I do at least 2 yoga classes a week, and yes it totally helps keep me loose for golf. I usually play first light on Saturdays and do about 15 min of yoga poses as a warm up. I'm a big beliver in yoga for most anything, and for golf, I highly recommned it.With that being said, I'm starting P90x today, we'll see how well that helps my game as well...