or Connect

Posts by ejimsmith

you know what's worse than a vanity handicapper?  an *******.   i'm sure you know which one you are.
  i agree.   i think he's horrible.  but even horrible people to great things.  and this is a great thing.  i don't think you could make a golf course anywhere in the world (save for Bandon, OR). where people wouldn't get all up in arms angry about it.  thus i could care less about the drunken scots that are complaining about the course.   i look forward to playing this course.
  so true.. Disney also owns Pixar, and pretty much everything Pixar makes is truly golden.   and whatever, a new star wars movie will be coming out in 2015... CAN'T WAIT!!
  i'm not refined at all.   cause i'm a scot...
  Australia?  Is that your argument, Australia? Come back when you make parole and hit the big leagues.
  don't forget, we're talking about GOLF, not a triathlon.
  yes, but that doesn't take into account your peak.  you can still peak in your 40's if you weren't peaking at 26.    there's countless stories of people talking about how they're in the best shape they've ever been in their 40's.  furthermore with the health care and diet information we have now, there's no reason to think that that decline can't be a very, very low slope.  to say otherwise is essentially giving up...
Fernando Valenzuela, last year.  Big hitter..
  also, you can invite up to 11 of your friends which would get their member rate, which i believe is half off ($60?).  might be an opportunity to have a socal sandtrap get together?
  because that's exactly what you said.. you said if you had to learn from scratch at 30, you'd have quit.  and, from someone what started at 37, i believe you are wrong.  and also making it out seem like 39 is much older than it really is.