or Connect

Posts by mvmac

Low single digit, here's an example of some scores   http://www.ncaa.com/news/golf-men/article/2014-04-19/top-ranked-illinois-wesleyan-wins-third-consecutive-cciw-title
I would not trust the spin numbers either. Best to go with a FlightScope or Trackman.
I went to the University of San Francisco, some pretty good golf in that area    Obviously lots of good golf all year around in Arizona, Texas, Florida, South Carolina.
Welcome!  If you have any questions about using the site, check out our "Using the Site" section, and Little Things New Users can learn.     Here are some great threads to get started and familiar with The Sand Trap   "What do you Do for a Living?" thread. "What'd You Shoot Today?" Reviews  "New Posts" page, too. Swing Thoughts So You Joined TST and Posted a Member Swing Thread…  Want to follow some bright people and some awesome members? Check out this article....
 Just to clarify, you're saying that the fields as a whole are weaker now (late 90's to now) than they were in the 60's-80's? 
If you just palmar flex then you're not at impact (like @iacas demonstrated), the shaft is close to parallel to the ground and well inside the hands. Face would be closed to the path, not open.
I voted no.   I don't see how reducing the green speeds, let's say making greens a 6/7, is going to really speed up play. Most golfers aren't playing greens over 10, IMO most are playing 8 or 9.    The slow golfers I see are slow because they don't play ready golf and take too many practice swings.
Seems very odd that you were getting those numbers with a positive angle of attack, heck even with a negative AoA that's a lot of spin. Something is off here. 
 Yes most people in the golf business don't get to play a lot of golf.
3rd hole   Rare clear day in Daly City