or Connect

Posts by mvmac

Welcome!  If you have any questions about using the site, check out our "Using the Site" section, and Little Things New Users can learn.     Here are some great threads to get started and familiar with The Sand Trap   "What do you Do for a Living?" thread. "What'd You Shoot Today?" Reviews  "New Posts" page, too. Swing Thoughts So You Joined TST and Posted a Member Swing Thread…  Want to follow some bright people and some awesome members? Check out this article....
Hi welcome to the site. I'd work on creating a little more space with the distance between your right shoulder and right hand.      Right arm over-flexes and the upper part of the right arm gets a bit behind you. Causes the arms to get behind your pivot on the downswing making it hard for you to "compress" the ball.   Some resources for you.  ​ 
 Welcome to the site, would recommend this thread, good luck!  ​ 
 Yes at address, more like this  ​ 
 Good post.  I'm getting ready for a tournament this week and I put "pressure" on myself where I pretend I'm playing certain shots during the round and I have to pull them off. So when I have that shot or when I'm on that hole, I've already "hit" the shot multiple times.
 Yes Daredevil was really good. Great intro to the "Marvel Knights" series of shows. Jessica Jones will be next.
 Practice?  There is obviously going to be some regression after not playing for 2 years.
More of a picker but I'm taking some turf as Key #3 improves.