or Connect

Posts by clg82

I am looking for a 20* Adams pro black hybrind preferably just the head.  Please pm me if you have one for sale.  I have paypal ready.~Chris
I have for sale an M4 Cleveland Mashie Hybrid.  It is in mint condtion only used once at the range with NO scratches, scrapes etc.....it has the Miyazaki R fled ultra light shaft (stock) and I am asking $150.00 + shipping to any 50 states.....I have 100% positive feedback on ebay (screenname clg82) so I am trustworthy....pm me with any offers~Chris
I have a harder time playing against my teacher than i do anyone else.  He is 25 and I am 28 and it is hard to play against someone that bombs it 300 down the fairway everytime without me trying to swing out of my shoes lol
I know that is sounds kind of crazy but I find that I play my best golf when I am playing against someone.  Not necessarily competition, but while playing with friends, or even in competition.  Why is this and do any of you play the same way? 
We followed tiger for the full 18 and then just jumped around to whoever was behind them....they were all incredible golfers and the TV doesn't do them any justice as far as yardage goes.....
yeh I got dustin johnson's auto and anthony kim.....AK seemed like kind of a prick....but he landed one within 5 feet from the hole on a par 5 on his second shot.....great golfer....
I got dustin johnson's autograph yesterday! and a bunch of others
The website says no cameras Thursday-Sunday. I'll be taking plenty on Wednesday.
I think we're going to watch on the practice section for awhile and then follow a few. Not sure yet. Have you ever gotten an autograph while at CWC?
Not sure what the wheelchair refrence is but ok......