or Connect

Posts by Tenerife

Not sure that the numbers add up, but as long as your enjoying yourself.
I saw the SLDR iron in our pro shop they reminded me of my ap2 s they have the kbs tour 90 shafts in as standard.
Here in the uk the number of people that smoke has declined dramatically . I hardly see anyone smoking out on the courses I play, and you can count on your hand the number of people who leave the bar to go outside to smoke. I have never seen anyone chew tobacco it just does not happen here.
Not advice as such but have a look on youtube for Mo Norman, he used a palm based grip and he was one of the straightest hitters of a golf ball. 
You need to set up for the driver somewhat different to the irons, try moving the ball forward (towards the target) opposite you left heal. drop the right shoulder an inch or so. Lots to learn good luck. Maybe try a lesion from a pro like you did with tennis?
At your currant level I would play it as an easy par 5. don't put yourself under pressure to par it every time.  
Make sure your leading with your hands/grip through the ball.
Learn the game backwards.   Watch the club head hit the ball.
Get yourself a handicap and enter your clubs comps/tournaments/ first, it's a lot different that social golf.  
Stop shouting :)